Magazine Rewards Plusmagazine plus $50 walmart gift card

J

My name is Jessica Cochran Huskins. I called about the gift card that I have yet to receive and the guy on the phone told me I had to get the magazine scription in order to get the gift card. That the first 30 days was free and I could cancel before 3/7/18 and wouldn't be charged and would still get the gift card. Which I did!!! But They have now charged 19.95 to my bank. I still haven't received a magazine or gift card. I will be contacting the bank to make sure nothing else gets took out!!!

• Magazine Rewards Plus's response · Mar 08, 2018

Not a scam. Did the customer service representative talk you through the rewards claim process?

• Magazine Rewards Plus's response · Mar 08, 2018

This is a redundant complaint.

• Updated by Jessica cochran huskins · Mar 11, 2018

I couldn’t just stop payment on it had to get a hold new card. Even cost me money to do that and the time I spent doin it and transferring bills over to the new card.