Luminess Airthey are fraud and scam artist

C

This company charged me 4 times in one month after i had returned the product back to them, they said they would refund the money back to my card back in april which infact they did not then just the other day sept. 5th or around that date a collection agent contacts me by phone saying that the product was not returned infact it was back on feb. 6th they did not contact me to inform me of this now they are tring to tell me if i have the tracking number they would give me a full refund, i no longer have the tracking number for it was so long ago. This company is ruid they fraudly took off my credit card an now are tring to after all this time try to say they do not have my product inwhich they do have, they are hard to understand they are from another country i asked to speak to the head manage / owner an they kept on passing the phone around to someone else in there office i had to tell my story to them 4 differnt times to 4 different people today. Do not buy from this company. . . If anyone has any idea of what else i can do i have already wrote to the bbb but am really not getting anywhere please someone help me.

RESOLVED

• Luminess Air's response · May 24, 2012

We are sorry to hear this. Please know that our amazing customer service department can be reached at [protected] M-F 8:30-5:30 CST or via email at [email protected] as we are always here to help.
    Sincerely,
    Luminess Air

• Luminess Air's response · Nov 19, 2012

Thank you for your interest in Luminess Air! Please know that we are here to help and can be reached at [protected] M-F 8:30-5:30 CST at by email at [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Luminess Air

• Luminess Air's response · Nov 17, 2014

Le quisiera pedir disculpas si hubo alguna confusión durante el proceso de pedido . Por favor, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros, me gustaria hablar con usted y poder explicar todos los aspectos de los cargos. Estamos disponibles de Lunes a Viernes de 8:30am a 5:30pm CST. Nuestro numero es [protected] . Nos esforzamos por ofrecer el mejor servicio a todos nuestros clientes así que por favor no dude en marcarnos. Muchisimas gracias por su tiempo. Que tenga un buen dia!

• Luminess Air's response · Apr 20, 2015

Hi There,
    I do apologize for any misunderstanding there may be with Luminess Air. Unfortunately, we do advertise a 30 day in home trial to our customers and fully disclose all Terms and Conditions at the time of ordering. We also disclose our makeup club, which has no obligation and may be cancelled at anytime by contacting us at [protected] Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. This makeup club does have free gifts, with the foundation every time a shipment is received. I can assure you that Luminess Air is in no way a scam and are always here to help our customers in any way possible. Again, we apologize for the terrible misunderstanding and will be happy to resolve this for you.

• Ly
    LYNETTE123 Jan 20, 2019

I bought this machine as a gift and paid in full and today found out they charged me again. Please never ever buy anything with this company. I can read the fine print because I'm a lawyer and I will have my money returned.

Katie863 Jun 18, 2018

Never opened the product. Boyfriend retired it immediately!! He said it was too expensive!! HE RETURNED IT! Paid 15 for tracking. I had a bs call when I waited got hung up on blah blah blah... got a sups name and direct number divfe I worked for a life insurance call center for 6 1/2 years. She said leave me a message I’ll give you a refund. Called left the message, detailed telling them to not charge me anymore here (multiple phone calls with this recorded message to not charge me)... never heard a word. Continuously getting charged. Bf called and I did too, WE WERE TOLD THEY DIDNT GET THE TRACKING NUMBER!! We are both genuine hardworking people. They are Straight up stealing from us, yet stating we aren’t making payments on a product we NEVER OPENED OR USED AND SENT WITH A 15 dollar cost plus over 100 they have taken. I blocked them from getting payment!! They still accuse me!!! Wtf!! Criminals!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Katiev863 Jun 18, 2018

@Katie863 Per the above lots of typos I’m tired and upset! Just received a email from them! My bf and I are Honest and hardworking **** I am a preschool teacher and also a volunteer with the boys and girls club... we can’t not afford this! Or to have our good name and credit be tarnished by this horrible company!

• Ky
    Kylan Apr 22, 2017

Now one more person get scam by luminess air .and this is me .They sale the air burst $35 after that they charge me 75$ .when I call they said 4tine 75$ .but give I want buy off I need pay 218$ .i said I don't need that air burst cost too expensive.i can't send back the marchine and don't need refund.they said it too late 30 day try .when I bought I didn't see anything about that and extra charge .This very good scam in my life . I don't want my credit bad so I send them the check 218$ closed the .This make me never trust any business from taxas.Becasue too many people complain this company but They still working in taxas .Who the owner of this business they will be homeless next two years because they dont believe in God .

• LUMINESS AIR THE ADVERTISEING IS MISSLEADING OR IN PLAN TERM FALSE ADVERTISEING THEY DO NOT INFORM YOU THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FUNDS PIRIOD! THEIR PLAY ON WORDS MINAMIL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT THE TRIAL PERIOD IS CONFUSING TO MOST SENIOR CITIZENS! I NEVER RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF EMAIL IN WHITCH THEY INSISTED WAS SENT ABOUT THE BILLING PRACTICES!!! THE INVOICE IS BURRIED AT THE BOTTEM OF THE BOX, AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE INVOICE!! WHEN MY 79 YEAR OLD MOTHER RECEIVED THE PACKAGE SHE JUST OPENED IT AND LOOKED AT THE DEVICE AND THEN PUT IT BACK IN THE BOX !!! BE AWARE A COMPANY LIKE LUMINESS AIR STALKS& PRAYS ON SENIOR CITIZENS KNOWING THAT A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT I DESCRIBED, AND ARE NOT DILLAGENT IN REVIEWING CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENTS AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS TRUELY HAPPENING!!! IT IS EASY FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN(ESPECIALLY THOSE WITH HEALTH ISSUES)TO BE TAKEN IN BY A SCAM LIKE THIS)!!! PLEASE BE CAREFULL!!!

Susan Szabo Feb 14, 2017

I received my package 4 days ago and tried the Luminessair brush. I did not like the way it looked and have tried for two days for 45 minutes on hold at a time to get a return authorization number and they never answer. The two times I did get an answer was when I put in that I wanted to order. As soon as they heard my complaint, they hung up on me. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office.

• Ex
    exasperated1 Oct 20, 2016

I love my Luminess Air, but the customer service sucks. You can only use Luminess Air make-up, so once every few months, when you have to re-order, you have to deal with their ineptitude. I placed an order on the 12th of this month, and just found out that it was tendered to FedEx today, the 20th! Ridiculous! And for those of you getting the special, one month trial offer, remember your 30 day trial begins when you place your order. So it's really just a 16 day trial, because you will not get your Luminess Air in less than two weeks!

• Pa
    Patsy Garland Sep 23, 2016

To all the woman in theworld, do not order luminess air products, the makeup sucks and the company is a fraud... They say trail base for 24.95$ but they do not tell you they are going to take 65.00$ off your credit card every month. As soon as i tried this crappy makeup i called and cancelled the makeup and offered to send it back, the representive man i spoke to told me i do not have to send it back, whitch makes sense because i paid for it. That is what he told me. I thought it was cancelled and then i was missing money off my credit card. I called the company and the woman i spoke to was very rude she told me i had to send the makeup and machine back and would not refund the money back on my credit card. That is bull i paid for that crappy makeup and cheap machine... I called this stuiped company back and ask to speak to the manager, i had to wait for her to return my call 3 days later and she called and i told her everthing the manager said she would listen to the recorded call and i haven, t heard received a call back. Well now i will have to call my credit card and file a dispute. I will do everything in my power to stop that rip off company from getting a nother dime from me... To all the woman who have also been ripped off and scamed get on facebook and tell the all the woman in the world, how terrible this makeup and do not buy it. The company is a scam and a liar and a thief... I will hire a attonery and i will call the better business burea today... Hope this helps all the woman in the world before they order luminees air. Patricia g

• Va
    Valorie Maxwell Jul 04, 2016

You selfishly took money from my account sending me products I did not order. I am not blocking you from my account sending all your equipment back, turning you into BBB and local police. You give me run around while trying to contact you so I am finished with you. Any calls or shipments or letters will be filed as harassment from you and will be dealt with accordingly How does it feel to be craped on.

• Va
    vala Jul 01, 2016

I'm trying to change my shade color on my foundation and could not get through due to time differents... If you would kindly change the color from warm silk 5 & 6 to warm silk 4 & 5. My customer id 2165136 please email me at [email protected] if received.

I really like this product and satisfied, could you please let me know who i can contact via email in the future.

• Us
    Usingmymoney Jun 13, 2016

I am so sick of the over stating of a product. I am NOT going to order anything on line any longer, I am hopeful they will refund my money without any issues. But, as I said before (and did not follow), I am SO DONE with ordering on line because of an ad on TV. My checking account gets drained by these companies. When does it stop? If I buy something at the local stores, I can take it back and have an immediate credit. This way of buness is going to end. People are learning (but the hard way).

Kathy Brush Apr 05, 2016

I love my luminess system. Customer service has been, well, just ok. I'm not being overcharged for anything. I was sent a shipment of makeup because they claimed that my husband signed up for a makeup of the month club. He swore he didn't. I kept that shipment and cancelled the monthly club. I have not been charged again. I love the makeup, although it is pricy and I go through the foundation a lot faster than they state you will. But my makeup looks great and that is what is important to me. It is an investment in the beginning. I feel some people just don't want to pay for the product after they receive it. Shameful

• Rk
    rkam Mar 17, 2016

I agree. I am 43. I was skeptical about the product after I read the reviews. So when I ordered it I made sure I have all packaging if I need to return it. It did not work for me at all. To get a refund you had to wait 3 months. After after over 4 months I did not get anything back. I called them today and my refund was finally processed. They were waiting for me to call back to process my refund! Customer service was polite however. Seems like they worked on it since the negative reviews. If you are busy or are not keeping track of things after three months they would probably not have returned your refund minus 25% restocking fee.

mary gillespie Feb 05, 2016

I emailed them and asked that they cancel any orders and stop any charges made to my credit card and now there is another $35.06 billed to me on my card I want everything with this account canceled

Joyce Nason Jan 29, 2016

i was told i could obtain a return number on line, that is not true the system tells me that my order isn't qualified for a number. i did an online chat with a representative and was told i had to obtain it by phone. and that would be great if i could get through on the phone. been calling since January 18th only to keep getting a busy signal.

• Lu
    Lupina A Jan 28, 2016

Hay alguna manera de demandar a estos estafadores? Es un atropello a todas las leyes de protección del consumidor. Me siento estafada y humillada por esta gente y la compañía

Janie Escobar Dec 08, 2015

WOW!!! I was so ready to order this makeup, but, after reading all of the negative comments, I think I'll pass. Maybe, there was a reason why they wouldn't accept my Visa gift card or my zip code!!! I think I'll stay with my tried and true L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder. At least, I don't feel like I've been poisoned when I use it.

chanelys Nov 22, 2015

good morning.
    I need quick and effective response on two transactions performed by your sales department to my credit card without my prior approval this operation, my contract with you is to pay 62.94 for 5 months, I do not want fresh without my request.
    thank you very much and I hope your answer briefly

• Re
    Reviewer65126 Sep 23, 2015

I spoke with you on the phone weeks ago about the fact I No longer want Luminess air make up. was told no problem. you are continuing to take my money out of my checking account. stop it today. 9/23/15.

#noluminess Aug 26, 2015

I ordered the product but will be returning it today. I did not know that you will be charged another $69.99 for 5 months. The advertisement on tv only states $19.95. That being said, I will cancel my credit card account now to make sure they do not charge me again. I wish I read your posts prior to purchasing their products.

• Te
    Teresa Gail King Jun 29, 2015

i had a bad experience with Luminess. I sent everything back to the company unopened when I received it. They charged me over $300 to my ATM and when I questioned it, my bank removed the charge. Now its back on my account. Luminess claims they never received it and refused to address my claim. I have several friends that want to order this product and I advised them not to even order it. It's a scam!!! Since i hadn't ordered it, I just put refused, returned to sender and gave it to my mailman. I watched the add later, and I feel they misrepresent the cost to the consumer. $300 for product returned unopened!! I am not satisfied with their lack of incompetence and customer service! If I'm going to be billed for something, I shold at least get the product. Unfortunately, I assumed they would i good faith return my money! SCAM SCAM SCAM

• Ly
    Lynn Rickman Jun 11, 2015

I have 4 charges on this month's credit card. Nothing ordered, 1 parcel refused. Cancel your present card - the ONLY way.
    Co. refused ANY refund or compensation for $330.+ and even told me new charges were to processed in 36 hours! I've been crying all day.

• Bz
    Bzzz123 May 22, 2015

i also fell for this "scam". i thought i was buying a kit for the price paid in full. to my shock i am being charged a monthly installment for going beyond this 30 day trial. my order receipt (portion attached) doesn't describe my order as a 30 day trial but in the tiny font of text (which i assume most people don't read as well) they bind you legally. a shady practice in my opinion. order from this "company" at your own risk; i wished i had been more diligent and done more research about this company prior to ordering. i intend to file a complaint with the BBB as well.

• Lu
    LUMINESS AIR R SCAMMERS Apr 14, 2015

LUMINESS AIR: FRAUDULENT ~ SCAM ARTISTS ~ SLICK OPERATORS ~ BEWARE!!!
    LUMINESS AIR just ripped off my Mother who is almost 90 years old and on an extremely fixed income!!! BEWARE!!!
    Once they have your Credit Card info they "TAKE-OVER" and begin their scam of sending you AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE that you of course did NOT order until you call the authorities and your CC company to FINALLY get it stopped!!! Then they say you owe them SEVERAL HUNDREDS of DOLLARS - PLUS they charge you for the "FREE" SAMPLE that initially they said was free - they THEN explain that it is "free to try for 12 days"... SAY WHAT??!!! If that isn't a SCAM then what is???!!!
    Then they tell you to look at the faint fine bluish print that even a 3rd grader can't make out!!! SCAM ARTISTS!!!
    I am calling the Federal Trade Commission, The Governor's office Consumer Protection Commission, and I am just getting started!!! BEWARE these FRAUDULENT ~ SCAM ARTISTS ~ SLICK OPERATORS cannot be trusted!
    PLEASE HELP to put these scammers OUT OF BUSINESS once and for all!!!

Contact the Federal Trade Commission Headquarters
    Federal Trade Commission
    600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20580
    Telephone: [protected]
    NOTE: Send mail only to the 600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (Headquarters) address above.

For Individual Consumers
    Complaints about fraud, scams, phishing, identity theft, unwanted telemarketing, credit or debt issues, or other unfair business practices may be submitted to https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov

• Al
    ALAN GARRO Mar 08, 2015

Es cierto es cierto Luminess Air es una estafa, te venden un products que anuncian en television y en su website por $19.95 para luego comenzar a hacerte cargos extra por hasta $300, yo estoy siendo victima de este fraude en este momento cuando vi cargos extra por $107 en mi tarjeta la tuve que bloquear y ahora me envían correos de amenaza porque no me pueden hacer más cargos que yo jamás autoricé ni jamás hubiera consentido.

• Da
    Dario2014 Nov 11, 2014

Esta compania es un robo, tiene cargos escondidos, carga tu tarjeta sin autorización, el servicio al cliente es pésimo ..

• Ge
    Geeshnee yoyo Nov 09, 2014

I have had my stylus replaced about 6 times there is a little metal piece that holds resistance on the trigger which controls how much and fast the make up comes out! Why does this keep happening? I ordered make up which took forever because customer service inconveniently closes at 5 pm and are not open on the weekends. I tried to order on line and my discount for being a club member would not register so I had to order over the phone to get my discount. I pay 10$ a month to be a club member. Then my make up took almost 2 full weeks to get to Houston, tx when coming from stafford, tx which is like down the street. Also everytime I try to log into my account it makes me resetting password then I gain access but don't see where I can make the password something I can remember then I log off and try to log on again and it tells me over and over to reset my password. Although they never took money out of my account I didn't know about I still spent a lot and am not satisfied with how many tes I've had to replace . It took 2 weeks to get a 60$ order then when I received the stylus broke again

• Ji
    Jill Wynn Jul 23, 2014

I called to cancel this Luminess Air, when I called the operator was rude and not helpful at all. I was told my order would be canceled, when I asked for a cancellation # she told me they do not give cancellation #'s. The next month on my credit card I had another charge. I called again, this time with my credit card co. on the line with me. The operator told me she would cancel my order and she gave me a cancellation #, she was nice and actually tried to help me. The next month on my c.c. Luminess Air had charged over 200.00 to my card. I called them BACK. I was told I could not return the product. At the time I ordered this, the ad on t.v. was a special promo on Luminess Air, try the product if you do not like, keep the special promo. I did return the product UNUSED, I have had to cancel my c.c. account to keep the company from making any more charges to my account I feel I have done all I can do, I have returned the product unused, and called to cancel twice. I was told they had been sending me e-mails trying to contact me, I found thier emails in my spam, and it was all ad
    s for there makeup wanting me to order more. I DO NOT reccomend this company it is a FRAUD and a BIG SCAM

Jill

• Sy
    Sylvia Valdez Jul 08, 2014

I'm such an upset customer of this product. I REGRET even getting product. It's not worth all the running around to get right color, calling customer service. I spoke to a very nice person regarding my billing.
    I was balancing my checkbook due to bills, etc. I wanted to ask when my next billing was going to be so I balance my checkbook accordingly. She told me my next billing would be July 26 or 27 of this month. My point: I go into my checking account to find you guys billed me: 7/6/2014! I AM SO UPSET! I understand I owe the money but why did I get wrong information? This is unacceptable to me. I REGRET getting this product. I am going to complaint further. If I could return product I would, I hate the way they just pull money whenever they want. Never again.

• Dk
    D Kenakin May 28, 2014

I am with all of you 10000%...same thing with us...charged over $100 and nothing to show for it...notice you do NOT know you get reoccuring charges until you have given them the card...we called, emailed, sent a letter...get a new card is the only way we can see to stop this scam...it is something an attorney general needs to address...unbelievable...NEVER use this horrid place!

Suenfl May 05, 2014

If the price of a PRO System is $299.85 then why i am being charged $69.99 a month to the tune of $349.95?

Also, i received an auto delivery of makeup and an additional charge to my credit card of $34.06 to which i promptly called and requested that service be discontinued. When asked why i explained their product was inappropriate for my age group (I was being nice).

In the meantime i had moved and my credit card statements just caught up with me. This company billed my cover Discover Card $174.04 in ONE BILLING CYCLE.

I'm sure in their disclaimer somewhere it said recurring deliveries and your bottom dollar for this POS is actually $100, 00 more than you're led to believe thru the comments from Heather above. All i have to say is when my Discover Card charges reach $299.95 for the system, the auto pays better stop or you will be facing criminal fraud.
    You infomercial is grossly misleading and so WAS your website.
    Don't waste your money folks. No matter how little makeup or light a tough you use, this makeup is so tacky you could use your face as fly paper and if you're over 50, forget it.

• Je
    jen23jen Apr 02, 2014

I returned it after a week because broke me out. I got a refund +shipping. The 1st charge is on the way but the lady I spoke to said it wouldn't be a full amount of $59.99. She held $20 because there was a scratch. There was no scratch. I barely used it. And I also checked Everything before I shipped. This is so stupid. They will try to did anything To get your money. I didnt see why u should pay $20 for something I didnt do.

• Jm
    jmartatx Feb 04, 2014

While I like the Luminess product their credit card billing and shipping policies are fraudulent. A credit card should not be charged until merchandise ships. How does Luminess get around this? Luminess generates a false shipping label so they can charge your credit card. So, they make you believe that your item has been shipped until you call two weeks later to find out where your order is only to be told that your order is "sitting on the freight pallet" and can't be cancelled. Your order then shows up 4-6 weeks later even though you paid for upgraded shipping and they billed an additional shipping fee hidden in along with the sales tax under the fees and taxes section of your order.
    I am thinking about turning these guys in to have their practices audited and see how many orders they've billed are actually sitting on a freight pallet.
    If you want fantastic customer service and an equally good product (I'm thinking even better) I suggest taking a look at the Dinair airbrush makeup line. They shipped within 24 hours and delivered what I needed within 3-days with no shipping fees.
    Sorry Luminess but I won't be sending you any more business.

• Pa
    Patricia tolman Jan 08, 2014

I ordered the trial luminess thing about a month ago. I paid 29.95 with debit card. I still havent received the item and i checked my debit balance, and i see they charged me another 59.95 today, without my permission, and i still have not heard anything from them and havent received item! What kind of scam is this?!

• Ti
    Tinaly Nov 08, 2013

This #%$*& company has been spamming my whole credit card!! They sent me a airbrush machine that didn't work and I sent it back! They are still stealing all my money!!! I AM DONE!! I want my #%$*& money back and I never want to hear from them ever again!!! :S

Sunshine2013 Sep 15, 2013

Hi, I guess I just read these posts because I'm bored but I must tell you, I have the Luminess Air Pro and have used the makeup and reordered on it. I also had to call one time with a glitch in how I cleaned the stylus. It was simple but I do better when I see things and they directed me to a video that was super at explaining and in 3 minutes I was all set to go. No one has ever been rude and they are English speaking. I'm not sure - or IF - some of you called in order to anything but that...I think perhaps some people just won't be happy no matter what. I didn't do the "trial" or "payments" but you have to expect more payments than $20-30 to try a product for 30 days. I hope those of you wanting to try the product will because the makeup 'job' it does is fantastic. Everybody asks me how my skin looks so great and when I tell them I'm wearing makeup they do not believe me. It looks as if you aren't wearing anything. Good luck, give it a try! Pat

• Vi
    Virginia Mellick Jun 24, 2013

Hi,
    Today I was charged $35.00 on my credit card. What is this for?
    Please let me know ASAP.

• So
    souza2012 Apr 24, 2013

Hi my name is alessandra yesterday i bough a Luminess product and it was for 19.25 plus tax and the total was going to be 24.91 they were going to take the first payment but when i checked my account they took 59, 91 and then 24, 91 guess what my husband is a lawyer im going to call 25 news and its going to be my pleasure to share the truth about your company i can only guess how your company is so irresponsible my product was probably going to come in in not the great quality.

• De
    debora stewart Mar 09, 2013

I want to cancel all future orders. I have enough makeup to keep me for a long time. Please cancel as soon as possible. My name is DEBORA STEWART, 17 ARLINGTON ST. APT. 9, AUBURN, MA. 01501. CUSTOMER I.D. 1304716. Thank you for you prompt attention in advance. I will also go to my bank to keep anymore shipments from being paid. Sincerely, Debora Stewart

jojomommy Dec 19, 2012

LuminessAir is a fraud the change prices every 15 minutes, They have no customer service in the United States all the reps are from other countries I was helping my mom order they advertised 19.95 trial then when you love it keep it for ( 4 ) easy payments of $49.99 when she was checking out in the fine print the price changed to 5 payments of $59.99 me being smart PRINTED THIS OUT and faxed it to the company . Long story short we ordered over 2 weeks ago and they said when using live chat 2-6 weeks wait BEFORE ITEM SHIPS here is the live chat
    conversationlinda:
    I need my tracking information for order 1*******
    Domnic:
    Has transferred you to:Paul
    Paul:
    Welcome to Luminessair. How may I help you today?
    I need my tracking information for order 1*******
    Paul:
    your order has been sent for shipping...its a ground shipping and the time frame is 2/6 weeks
    what a joke
    linda:
    what is the tracking number
    there is no tracking#
    Its not shipped yet
    why has it not shipped
    Paul:
    as I told you earlier..the time frame is 2/6 weeks...
    Paul:
    So it wont be shipped until then
    why would you hold a package 2-6 weeks
    Paul:
    that is the time frame updated to us
    linda:
    I placed an order over a week ago they took my money I have 30 days to see if I even like the mechine .
    why are you holding the mechine for 2-6 weeks
    Hello
    Paul:
    Because that is the time frame..they hold it becaus there are other orders in line to get shipped..
    linda:
    Your company will have payments already taken from my account in 30 days and your telling me Its 2-6 weeks wait
    there better not be anymore charges til I get my full 30 day trail
    false advertisement
    Hello
    Paul:
    What can I do if this is the time frame updated to us...
    linda:
    tell the company dont false advertise
    Paul:
    If it would have been in my hands I'd have sent it to you sooner...
    Paul:
    even I do not like waiting...
    linda:
    when is my 30 days surpose to start then?
    Paul:
    your trial will start once the order gets shipped
    so 30 days from that shipment is when there surpose to take the 1st payment
    Paul:
    your first payment is for the security deposit...your installments will start after your trial will get over
    linda:
    my installments wont start til after the shipment

• Sc
    sca, Dec 12, 2012

I ordered a Luminous Air System last week and I am due to receive it tomorrow. I was unaware of all the charges involved with this system. They have you believe that the price is only $52.40 and you are charged monthly for the make up, or you can adjust your deliveries. I just got off the phone with them and they can't even cancel my order. I have to call back when I actually receive the system, then get an "return authorization" number, send it back and then they will refund the $69.99 initial security deposit plus another $69.99 for 4 more months and they also told me they could not refund my $52.40, even though I did not use the machine. I am literally going to receive the package, get the "RA" number and then ship it right back. Does not make sense to me when I am not even going to open and or use the system and I can't even get a refund for the $52.40. This company is very misleading with their infomercials and when you actually place the order on line. They don't say anything about the $69.99 until your order confirmation prints out and seriously...everything on your receipt is in bold black letters...but wait...down at the bottom in very light gray writing is "Oh by the way"...you are going to be paying through the nose for this system...but you will look beautiful while we are sucking money out of your account.