Lululemonpackage was sent to the wrong address

P

I ordered items online in the amount of at least $300+ last June 25, 2016. I got the email confirmation June 26, 2016 that my items are on it's way. I tracked the package everyday to make sure that I will have it before we go on vacation. I received the package June 29, 2016 but the package was swapped with someone who lives in Massachusetts. I called customer service and Allie said that she can't help me with my missing items. I was instructed to either print the return label or a fedex guy will come to my home to pick up the wrong package. I said to her that I am not wasting another minute waiting for someone to pick up the package that Lululemon mistakenly sent to my home address. Allie from Lululemon Vancouver also said that I will have to call all the stores and ask them if they have the items I want and that I have to repurchase it. So I said to her I need to speak to a manager but she kept saying we have no manager here. Someone from our resolution team will call you back within 48 hours. I thought online shopping is suppose to be convenient but she said there is no guarantee until you receive the items you purchase. Wow I guess we all just have to shop at the stores if they cannot guarantee anything you buy online especially if you are going on vacation and you are planning to bring the items with you. Below is a screen shot of the email they sent me. As you can see they were not even apologetic. Please beware of online shopping with Lululemon. There are so many stores with better customer service and much better quality.

package was sent to the wrong address