LuLu Malllg inverter ac

B Review updated:

I have purchased an LG- inverter ac from lulu ernakulam on 12/3/2016. Since the installation its the 4th time the product is getting the same complaint of not getting on. i have selected the product on the reccomendation by your executive and its not serving the purpose. Already changed a board and now they are saying that the main board need to be changed. Is this the kind of product you sell. Dont you have any legal obligation for selling a good product. request you to replace the product at the earliest.out of this days the ac was down for more than 30 days for various service purposes.
Now it has become like this if we want to use the ac we need to provide one room on rent to your technician because we dont know when the ac wont turn on.

• As
    Aswathi Biju Aug 20, 2018

We had a bad experience from the staff in parking space.He was very arrogant and was standing there in an arrogant manner.We inquired to him about availability of vacant space for parking our car.He didn't even consider that there were ladies and a baby inside car.We customers expect your staff to be polite.

• Ro
    Roobil Aug 20, 2018

I have purchased sony headset from lulu connect and that was not working in condition. When came back to them for the eaxchange on the very next day they are saying they are unable to do anything. I felt very hesitated the way they gave response..i would have been treated well if i purchase from a low class man..

• Ab
    Abdul Bazith bazi Oct 27, 2018

This is a muslim owner's shop. That cause will you please stop the song on at least the opening time of fasting. And please inform the muslim time to open our fasting...
    It was good to have a short offer to open fasting its only for ramsan time
    Earn a small amount...

• Fa
    Fazil shaji Oct 27, 2018

The printer that we purchased 2 week before its not working. Lulu connect sold us an damaged produst. We inform your sales man and the hp servise center but no one do anything. I am not satisfied withu yur servise. Very poor .

• Bi
    Bilal Aurangzeb Mar 20, 2019

I bought green chili but they put the price tag of mashroom. I bought mandrain moroco that was 4. Something but the put the tag of mandrain spain.

• Ro
    Roshan Jose Apr 15, 2019

Purchased from lulu hypermarket and after reaching home I found out that one item which I haven't purchased was in the list I.e jathi pathri and was charged INR 266.53.

There was 46 items in my purchase list and was able to cross check the same after reaching home only. Kindly advise

Roshan Jose

• Sr
    srilaxmi mohan Jun 04, 2019

I had bought a top from Vero Moda shop in lulu shopping mall 2 weeks back and the same got damaged after 2 days use. After paying huge amount ideally there should be some quality for the material.

I had spoke to showroom person and she has not given me a proper answer whether the same can be replaced with a good standard piece.

Sri

• Vi
    Vinod thenali Jun 29, 2019

I bought one prestige cookware set under promotion price of SR.299/- from lulu Khobar branch on 21/06/19, but due to lulu mistake I cancelled the item .Due to lulu mistake they charged SR.3/- from me.This is not fare

• Ut
    Uthara Umesh Jan 01, 2020

I have bought a micro poly rug and i am not satisfied with it. The material of this item is always going so that I am not satisfied with this item please take adequate action for this complaint thinking that you will take a action I concluded my words.

• Fa
    Fasalu Rahman Jan 13, 2020

We went for purchase a washing machine in Lulu connect on jan 6th. But nobody attended for enquiry or anything else. Pathetic customer service. Lot of sales exexutives are there.but no body attended us even we demanded the same.

pls describe what is the job of your sales executives..?