LTD Commoditiesbeware

T

I ordered most of my 2017 "stocking stuffer" Christmas gifts from LTD Commodities. I was pleased with everything I ordered.

The items were extremely well packaged for shipping. The prices are terrific. The merchandise was just as described. Thanks to LTD Commodities, I gave unique, novel, and useful gifts and saved money in the process.

Any company has the occasional glitch. I consider LTD Commodities a great new discovery for gift giving and useful personal household items.

I have the web site bookmarked on my computer and it is the first place I go to look for gifts and household needs.

• Al
    Always Here To Assist Jan 19, 2010

Hello TedI67,

Thank you for purchasing most of your gifts and household needs with LTD Commodities and for taking the time to share your happiness with our company. It is always wonderful to see comments such as yours about our products and service.

Please know that LTD Commodities strives to provide 100% customer satisfaction and is proud to say that we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with a grade A+.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and kind words and look forward to having you as a returning customer.

Should you have any questions or concerns about your account or any of our products, please do not hesitate to email me directly at [email protected] and I will be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Kristy Gomez
    eCommerce Customer Support Specialist

• Mi
    Michelle J Sep 08, 2009

Dear KunL88,

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced regarding the delay in receiving your order. We at LTD Commodities pride ourselves on having 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and truly regret to have disappointed you.

I would really like to work with you in resolving any other issues you may have; however more information is needed so that I may further research your account. I can be reached directly at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Michelle Jones
    Customer Support Specialist

• Ku
    KunL88 Sep 03, 2009

Not saisfied i will never order from ltd again i too me 19 days to get my order and i couldnt track it with ups because ltd didnt have the correct tracking numbers what a fly by night outfitthey wont last much longer with all the poor management of the company.there are thousands of good qaulity companies out ther e that provide prfessional service with qaulity productswhy spend your hard earned money with a company like ltd commoditiesgo to ask.com type in cheap quality merchandise and you will get tons of places ltd isnt ranked very high on site ranker.

• Me
    Melissa M Jun 01, 2009

Hi Eleonor Hicks!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
    or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Melissa M
    Account Specialist

• Su
    Sue Aug 22, 2008

I know exactly what you are talking about..I ordered solar lamps back in the beginning of May. Just received them today August 20. I wrote to them stating they should let people know if something is on backorder beforehand, because your stuck if you order., There reply was they have no control over knowing whats on backorder and what isnt...Did they ever hear of INVENTORY..AND THE SHIPPING CHARGE...HOLY COW

• Th
    Thecla Aug 16, 2008

I agree that this company is like no other I have ever dealt with. I placed an order with them on March 24 and here it is August 15 and I still have not received my order. I have called them repeatedly and each time I am told that the order (or part of it) has just been shipped out . I finally had enough of waiting and called yesterday for a refund and was told I have to wait 45 days to place a claim for refund or replacement. 45 days from what date? I say that people should be warned not to order from them under any circumstances!

• Th
    Thecla Aug 16, 2008

I agree that this company is like no other I have ever dealt with. I placed an order with them on March 24 and here it is August 15 and I still have not received my order. I have called them repeatedly and each time I am told that the order (or part of it) has just been shipped out . I finally had enough of waiting and called yesterday for a refund and was told I have to wait 45 days to place a claim for refund or replacement. 45 days fromwhat date? I say that people should be warned not to order from them under any circumstances!

• Valerie Jul 07, 2008

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who sees through this shipping scam. Actually this is how they make their money (backorders, multiple boxes, etc). To add insult to injury they do not state their shipping practices and therefore, after each order there is no indication of what shipping charges you may expect.

I worked for a company who sold parts for radio's and their policy was to place an order, calculate shipping charges at the time of order and advice customer of the "total" charges he would be billed. Consequently, if we did not have some parts in stock we shipped the backorder at our expense. Also, we tried to utilize the smallest package (sometimes using small padded envelopes) that would accommodate the part being shipped.

Maybe a class action law suit is in order. I would venture to guess that all companies doing business with the consumer, by law, must indicate "total" charges per order. Now that I think about it I do not believe they even discuss shipping charges.

• Valerie Jun 26, 2008

If your order consists or 3 or more items be prepared to receive it in many boxes. You may just get each item shipped separately and at an outrageous fee.

For example I had order and received it in 4 or 5 shipments. One product I ordered was a lip-gloss gift set. It was small enough to fit in a standard sized envelope! They packaged it in a box 6 times too large and then charged me a shipping fee over $6.00. So this four dollar item ended up costing over $10.00. Needless to say I won't be ordering from this company ever again.