Loyola PlansEducational availment

Good day...
Please do action on my request for educational availment of my son with this CFP no. LLR21025733.
I already complied all the requirements when your office was still in Cebu particularly in Gaisano Basak LapuLapu City. Please do your part now. My son really need this for his tuition. Its almost 3 years now when I complied the requirements. When I made follow up in the office, they told me that they will just txt when there is cheque but the there was no txt so I went to the office to make follow up but I was shocked because their office was no longer in the mall. There was a notice outside that if we need to follow up we have to email the email add they had posted. I did the email but there was no action. How can I follow up if their office is already n Manila.
Please do action now...

mary grace valderama May 07, 2018

additional information that I can show to all incharge that my name appear in the listing of cheques. Please help how can i reach to claim . I call the number but no body will answer.

mary grace valderama May 07, 2018

Good day ...

please do action regarding my daughter educational plan wtih these contract [protected]. It was matured five years ago. kindly responce as soon as posible due to circumstances we need it. School opening is aproaching, In ur listing for releasing cheques states the name of my daughter, im asking
    your help to accomodate us true text [protected] or responce here in my comments or just email me.

• Ot
    Otipep Saranillo Nalignala Apr 17, 2018

Good day...
    Please do action on my request for educational availment of my son with this REP no. B200073240 with CONTRACT NO. EVR530009639 it was matured December 16, 2016.

I am requesting a claim form and guidelines to claim the same.