Loyola Educational Planseducation plan permanent cancellation without notice

M Review updated:

I have been staying in Bahrain for almost 17 years. I have taken a Loyola Educational Plan last 8 years ago. I have given them the post dated cheques as the full payment of the educational plan for my daughter, which I thought the best way to get rid of the hassles of monthly remittance surcharge. Since then I have not heard from LPCI (Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc.) and I have been thinking that all I have to do is to wait for the maturity date for availment.

The time has come when I have asked Loyola Plans Consolidated Inc. for my full payment certificate and availment. They have informed me that I have been a delinquent payer and my educational plan was permanently cancelled. After several investigations, I have found out that one cheque was not encashed by LPCI which made my educational plan lapsed for several years. After paying more than P100, 000 Pesos, my educational plan has been permanently cancelled due to the missing cheque of 13, 000 Pesos.

Although the fault is from their negligence in handling the payment, they should have informed me through my address, telephone no and e-mail address. However, they have just kept quiet and let my educational plan lapsed. And up to now, I have difficulty in retrieving what I have paid as pre-need for my daughter’s educational assistance simply because I am in Bahrain. They have ignored my request to pay the missing 13, 000 Pesos to avail the P300, 000 Pesos educational assistance for my daughter and no action has been taken till now.

I am looking for several ways to raise this complain up to the higher management of LPCI and help me to avail the educational assistance for my daughter.

education plan permanent cancellation without notice

Rosario Sidaya Mar 15, 2021

Pakitulungan naman po pls
    Almost 3 years na(Sep.2018) since nagpunta ako sa office nila tapos sabi nila hintay hintay nalang daw ire- release na, bakit hanggang ngayun 2021 na wala parin akong natatanggap kahit tawag man lang o update

Jabin Valdez Telan Oct 30, 2020

I just want to followup claims for and in behalf of MS. MELODY B. DELA CRUZ which her claims was due since 2017 and advised to followyp on July 30, 2018 but to no avail, up to present, we are still waiting for the release of the checks on her time plan, please see acknowledgment receipt below for ready reference by Loyola and for the INSURANCE COMMISSION to help us regarding this matter.

JABIN VALDEZ TELAN
    [email protected]
    Cellphone No. [protected]

• Gh
    ghea2019 Nov 25, 2019

my 2plans already matured- until now not yetpaid ( 2years ago matured ) PL [protected] & [protected]
    already submitting my document last february, until now no update.

I hope you can settle as soon as possible.

thanks!

glenda

• Be
    benny rose dugaduga Nov 02, 2019

my grandmom's claim was suppose to be 2016 but until today she havent received any dime.. my father is always going to the office when they schedule a folllow up for any updates but still theres none.. please do something about it loyola.. its already 3 years, my goodness!

charmaine de la cruz Oct 28, 2019

My husband's timeplan matured last 03/05/2017. We filed for claims last 03/03/2017 and was asked to follow up last 05/03/2017. When we followed up, we were told to wait for another two years. Fast forward today, we still haven't heard from your office. We badly needed the money. We would highly appreciate if we would get a positive feedback.

• Le
    Leovi Jul 13, 2019

It' s been 4 years since I went to their office in Makati to submit all the requirements for my daughter's educational plan and sadly until now there are no claims receive. Please help.. God bless and more power.
    Truly Yours,
    LEOVI C. REYES
    +[protected]

joybebec Mar 12, 2019

Educational Plan under CFP No [protected] matured last Feb 28, 2019 for my daughter. All efforts were made to contact LPCI but no reply. Please, if you cannot pay the the claims just give us back the premiums we have paid. Thank you!

Mady Abaring Salado Nov 19, 2018

request of availment

• Ca
    camille joey Sep 18, 2018

request for life insurance claim

Joy Vergara Mar 27, 2017

ako po si Jovelyn Priest. Ang educational plan ng pamangkin ko na mature na noon July 2014 pa . Pag tawagan yong nmber nila walang sagot, pag email walang sagot pag text walang sagot.

• Gl
    Gloria Torres Villanueva Dec 21, 2016

I want an update regarding my educational plan for my two kids under the name of Gloria T. Villanueva and Danilo C. Villanueva, I have checked the list of "claims for release" but unfortunately our names were not included. LESI promised us last October. How long are we going to wait?

• Da
    Dan Paul Loteyro Aug 15, 2016

Hi, after more than 1 year of waiting for my wife cheque, it was now released. Guys you should really need more patience to be of waiting for your cheque to release. I just hope my TP matured June 10, 2016 will not wait that long like my wife had experienced with LOYOLA. GOD bless to all.

Maria Luisa Pastor Jun 12, 2016

Ako Po si Maria Luisa Tan Pastor... Paid na ako sa Educational Plan at dapat ko na makuha nung Enero 25, 2016. Kumuha nga ako ng Educational Plan para sa ipag-aaral ng anak ko sa kolehiyo. Nung pumunta ako sa Office ng Loyola dito sa Davao Close na kayo at ang gwardya nlng ang nandun. Na stress talaga ako kasi yan lng ang inaasahan ko para sa kinabukasan ng anak ko. At ganito lang ang serbisyo na ipinapakita niyo sa amin. Nagbayad ako nang Buo pero ngayun pinapaasa niyo lang kami?.. Sana Tapat kayo sa Serbisyo niyo na Disappoint talaga ako sa inyo.. At sana maibigay niyo na ang hinihiling namin na makuha nmin ang aming Educational Plan para sa anak namin... Pagpalain sana kayo ng Diyos

• Sy
    syril ching May 11, 2016

My ofw brother avail a plan from loyola.he was also worried upon hearing these comments..
    Im going to loyola plans makati..if anyone of you who also wants to clarify or check the status of your plan pls do email me.thank you
    [email protected]

• Vi
    vivianbaculo May 07, 2016

Good day loyola educational plan
    I am Vivian M. Baculo please send cheque in my account number [protected]
    At queen bank Bacolod city. Or mail at my address Prk. Bolinao Brgy 1 Bacolod city

Julia Simons Apr 30, 2016

Really useful information. Cool to read such a well-considered article! I've found some decent tutorials on how to fill a form out online here http://goo.gl/FOmA0R.

• Ed
    edgarbulaga Apr 25, 2016

To Loyola Plans
    Im Edgar Bulaga, Educational Plan Holder here in Cebu I have 2 educational plans and already fully paid last 2005.I visited your office here in Cebu badly its already closed. I text and call the number given sa site wla pong sumasagot or even reply sa text. I worked hard just to pay the plan and you promised us secure ang pera nmin na hindi kayo manloloko. We need your explanations just give us Peace of mind.eto po email add ko [email protected] Please sir/ mam I really need your feedback as soon as possible. God Bless!

• Bu
    bulagaedgar Apr 25, 2016

To whom it may concern,
    I am Edgar Bulaga from Cebu city, and i am asking where to claim our educational plan for my daughter. I had completed the payment for the educational plan but, How can we claim our educational plan since your office here in Cebu is already closed.

Noel Quito Bibay Apr 20, 2016

may branch pa ba kayo dito sa bicol i am noel bibay of camarines sur a holder of two educational plan yung isa nag matured last january 2016 paki ayos po ng payment

• Ve
    Venus Rosales Parmisana Apr 18, 2016

My father CELSO AJO PARMISANA has not received his certificate of full.payment for the memorial plans he had fully paid last 1998 since he told us the office of loyola in CDO is closed already and that he was wondering whether d company is already facing backruptcy..and just earlier this evening at TV Patrol (abs-cbn) it informed the hundreds or thousand of plan holders that the company is now willing to pay their claims for those whose plans have matured.
    I have basic questions in behalf of my father, now 82 yrs old: 1. How and where will he claim his Cert of Full Payment? 2. Where is d nearest office here in Mindanao for his claims since his plan has matured already and if he would not opt to claim cash, will d company still be able to provide d benefits after this situation happening nowadays? 3. What is d best way for my father to process d claims? Im praying there will be answers. If u can read this, pls send someone to reply through my facebook: venus parmisana. Thank u!

• Me
    Melliza Loteyro Apr 04, 2016

Hello,

Visited Loyola for many times and assured and promised to release my cheque for my matured time plan(June 10, 2015) last March 15, 216. Back then, I was just asked to make follow-up by April 4, 2016.

Now April 5, I've visited this morning to be shocked again with another sched with no assurance. In fact, they assured to give me feedback by April 4 and since I don't receive feedback yesterday I've just visited their office. What's wrong with LOYOLA? Are we still safe?

• Re
    Reynaldo Bayona R. Apr 04, 2016

Claim fot my account.actualy every april will relaiseng or june.but he sade after novemver 2015 after that i call.and say..i call you.but as of now no boddy can call me and connot be seach his number now..he always promises on me..this annual payment every years.this is for 4th years claim..thanh you very much..

• Ri
    richard a. palmares Mar 27, 2016

I'am betty rodriguez palmares, It seems that there is really a problem with loyola in issuing or giving back the benefits from its customers. We also experience this kind of dilemma. Its now almost 9 months since the maturity of our educational plan, yet till now, there is no update from their accounting department with regards to our claim . We are totally dissapointed with their service. ...PERO KONG LAPSE MAY PENALTY AGAD.. PERO KONG CLAIM NA 3 TAONG BAGO MAKUHA... NASAAN ANG JUSTICE ... Bankrupt OR INSOLVENT NA ang loyola?

• Lo
    Lolian Alvarez Mar 09, 2016

Dear Sir;

I would like to follow up the check for my daughter's tuition Thea Isabelle Alvarez for her enrollment this coming school year. I'ved been waiting for that check since October 2015. I have paid my hard earned money for her educational plan and trusted Loyola for her future but sad to say this happened. You told us that we should not worry because their future is secure because you have put a trust fund at BPI so where's the money.you are putting on hold the future of our children. Please release the check because I need it very badly for my daughter's tuition fee.

Loli-an Alvarez

Marc Daniel.AFernandez Feb 19, 2016

Pls give us our payment from the month of october up to now we didnot recieve any payment for october it was due on july 23 2014

• Ra
    raquel rojas Feb 15, 2016

addressing to Loyola Head person. I am one of the plan holders. I have 7 plans and already fully paid. I wanted to be refunded of my plans if nobody explains us what happen to your sudden closure of your offices. I called and texted to your numbers given but nobody answers both call and text and/or even email. We don't know now where we can follow up. Don't tell us that we need to fly to manila to go to your main office for our concerns. We need a clear explanations and guidance for us to have peace on our mind. Hoping for your good feedbacks. My name is Raquel E. Rojas. Cell # [protected]. Email ad: [email protected]

Jomah Juanich Feb 12, 2016

Good day, I am Josie Alma Romblon in Cebu City. My Loyola Educ. Plan matures last year since my son is a first year college student. I keep on calling Loyola but with ptomises only.
    Just last year, their Ayala Branch Cebu was closed. This year, their LapuLapu branch is closed. Then, Manila branch cannot be contacted.
    Where can I seek justice from this kind of treatment?

• Me
    Mercedita Saja Feb 12, 2016

My name is Danice. I have a Loyola Edu. Plan. We submitted the certificate of full payment and the other requirements, but then there was a problem my mom's name is misspelled in her Birth Certificate and her transaction cards or Valid I.D's contain different spelling of her name the said org. asked us to change first her birth certificate including my mom's I.Ds. It will took half a year in order to finish this process we asked that if it's okay to submit an affidavit instead of birth certificate as an evidence that my mom is one of their clients. We called the Mactan office but it is always busy. We texted a no. we found online it responded that they closed their office the sender said just text or call the following no. and I think the no. is directed to the main office in Makati. I texted again concerning about the files we submitted where is it right now and how can we avail our benefits, there was no reply as expected. It's very unfair we paid the right amount and we didn't receive at least any compensation, how rude. Pls. help us... My mom sacrificed part of her salaries and then it was all wasted.

• Gl
    Gloria Nay Feb 05, 2016

I'm Gloria Gallo, one of your planholders from Bacolod City. I'm writing this email because the office in Bacolod has been shut down, and I seem to have a hard time getting a hold of one of your employees. We have tried to contact your branch in Makati but there was no answer from them. Since November 19th, 2014, I've been waiting to get the check, that was meant a matured claim, for my daughter Khulene Gallo. We've been waiting and waiting; another year has passed, which was the year 2015, and another claim has been matured. Now, there should be, in total, two checks that my daughter was supposed to get from Loyola. Even up to now, we are still waiting, yet we have not heard any word back from the company. The wait has been too long, and my daughter desperately needs the money.

• Ka
    kathyang touchstyle Feb 02, 2016

we have the same sentiments... may we suggest that we may pool ourselves together and lobby a proper claim and complaint with loyola. kasi parang isa-isa tayo nag pa follow up they are just ignoring us... we may organized ourselves and let our voices be heard...

Roniel Pueblos Jan 28, 2016

Same with us .. I have 2 fully paid plans from LESI. for my children. Supposed to be receiving it starting lApril 2015... Since they closed down the regional office here in Cebu City, it is hard for us to contact nor visit the manila office . LESI office numbers in manila can not be contacted. We are wondering as to what happen to our investment plan

• Ba
    Bambi-Acuna-Lava Jan 26, 2016

I wanted to share my experience with Loyola Plans, we have a Loyola Timeplan contracts and the first one matured last September 2014. My family is based in California so I started calling Loyola's Makati office since last year before the maturity date and I never really got a person who answered their line line will just ring continuously . I was able to get contacts through email nag re-reply din naman sila pero kadalasan malayo ang sagot sa tinatanong ko because we are out of the country I was asking for requirements if someone else will withdraw for us, bago nagkalinaw ang prosesso nila it took a month of back and forth emails. I needed to update daw the information on file so we can get our certificate of full payment which we were not able to take care of which will take several weeks the good thing about them is that they were accepted emailed information and forms. So one month daw yung Certificate of Full Payment and after one month hindi pa daw ready. Nagkataon na yung Mommy ko umuwi ng Pilipinas nang November para magbakasyon pinuntahan niya yung Makati head office ang dami daw nakapila outside and inside habang naka Viber kami she was able to obtain all of the certificate of Full payment except 1 yung nag mature na. They told us 35 working days from November we will receive our check which so right now waiting game kami. We know a few people na dumiretso na sa Insurance Commission daw and they were able to get their check faster, nakausap na namin yung Loyola agent namin na matagal nang wala sa Loyola and yung mga binentahan daw niya wala pa ding nakukuha puro next year daw which is 2016. So please keep the feedback coming para makuha natin talaga ang tunay na kalagayan ng Loyola, kasi we still have 5 more contracts to go, unang contract pa lang mukhang malabo nang makaKolekta.

Rowena Amparado Jan 26, 2016

Good evening po loyola plan! ipa follow up ko lang po yong check ni rowena amparado, leonila sabitsana at romualda mecaydor. mam october po yong availment period namin bakit po hanggang ngayon wala pa check na dumating. may office paba kau sa febu kasi yong mga no. sa office nyo wala na pong sumasagot. ano na bang nangyari sa mga office niyo bakit nagka. ganito na yong mga plan holders bay di na cla maka tanggap ng mga check na dapat sa amin nman yan bat ayaw ninyong ibigay. gusto ba kayong ipasuri nman yong office nyo kong may kakayahan pa bang maka pagbayad sa mga plan holders nyo. salamat sana ma aksyonan ninyo agad.

• Di
    Digna Orata Barangan Jan 25, 2016

Good day!
    I am DIGNA O. BARANGAN, from Lalafugan, Lal-lo, CAgayan who availed the educational plan. I would like to follow up my educational claim for this school year 2016. I am suppose to receive it last January 2014 but until now I haven't receive it. Your branch office in Tuguegarao City have been closed. Kindly give my check to my agent Erlinda Bulan. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Chelai Jan 24, 2016

Good day! This is Rochelle with CN#[protected]-3. I would like to follow up the check status of educational claims of my son who is in 1st year college. Last August 2015 pa na-forward sa Lucena Branch c/o Ms. Cris/Ms. Dorcas ang requirements na kailangan for the said claims. Nag-fo-follow up na ako ng October 2015 and mag-follow up din daw ako ng December 19, 2015 sa Lucena office nila. Then, this January nag-follow up ako thru e-mail and then they mentioned na closed na ang Lucena branch at mag-follow up na sa Head Office nila sa Makati. Nagbigay sila ng e-mail address at contact nos. pero walang response sa email. Nag text walang reply, wala ring sagot if tinatawagan ang contact nos. Nagbigay pa ng mga contact eh di rin naman ma-contact. Ang worry ko kasi if pupunta pa ng Head Office nila sa Makati ay baka wala rin namang makausap. Eh from Quezon pa kami, isang malaking abala at gastos din naman. Okay lang sana if sure na may makakausap at makakapag-follow up ay kung wala rin. Sayang ang time at effort. Hopefully magkarun naman ng response ang Loyola sa mga queries natin kasi we badly needed na ang claims natin kasi ang hirap mag-follow up ng walang kasiguruhan.

• Ar
    aries_delacruz77 Jan 20, 2016

Plan holder's name is Justin R. de la Cruz with a contract no. WVR530006771 Payment Not Received for the remaining period of the plan.

• Ri
    Ric Joseph Jan 19, 2016

This is Ric Joseph Sasedor. I would like to follow up the availment of the following plans:
    Loyola Timeplan Contract #101574-1 Maturity date 11/05/2014 (lumpsum check)
    Loyola Educational Plan Contract # EVR530005441 CFP#EVR793 (3rd & 4th pay-out )
    I've been making follow up at your Ayala Cebu office and later on at Lapu-lapu office but to no avail. I was told to call your Manila office through the telephone numbers your Cebu office has provided me. Still, it doesn't help because the phone just keeps on ringing. Since I'm in dire need of funds to finance the college education of my children, i humbly ask to who ever is the incharge for the check preparation to expedite the release of the said availment checks.
    Please contact or text me on how to claim the checks. My contact number : [protected]/ [protected] / [protected]
    Thank you and more power!

• Je
    Jekkoy Jan 13, 2016

[REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9829]
    AN ACT ESTABLISHING THE PRE-NEED CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES
    CHAPTER VII CLAIMS SETTLEMENT
    SEC. 26. Payment of Plan Proceeds. – In the case of scheduled benefit plans, the proceeds of the plan shall be paid immediately upon maturity of the contract, unless such proceeds are made payable in installments or as an annuity, in which case the installments or annuities shall be paid as they become due. Refusal or failure to pay the claim within fifteen (15) days from maturity or due date will entitle the beneficiary to collect interest on the proceeds of the plan for the duration of the delay at the rate twice the legal interest unless such failure or refusal to pay is based on the ground that the claim is fraudulent: Provided, That the planholder has duly complied with the documentary requirements of the pre-need company

JunBeth Gacusan Jan 12, 2016

guys kagagaling ko lang sa loyola edu plan office last dec.5 and yes this company is really pain, kailangan daw 35 working days after maturity date magfollow up after that mag antay ulit ng 1 month at dipa sigurado kung makuha yong check, nagbigay sila ng numbers na matawagan kasi nagreklamo ako na naglagay sila ng number sa website di naman makontak ito mga numbers baka sakali makatulong sa pagfollow up ninyo DIRECT LINE:840-5644 always put 632 TRUNK LINE:817-0000/892-6061 LOC 111 look for nimfa/beth cp:[protected]/[protected] (call only) [protected] (text only) yan mga binigay nila sa akin kasi di daw updated ang nasa website so mga gustong kumuha ng edu plan and etc.maghanap nalang kayo ng mas mabuting company dito puro problema.

JunBeth Gacusan Jan 12, 2016

guys kagagaling kp lang sa loyola sdu plan office last dec.5 and yes this company is really pain, kailangan daw 35 working days after maturity date magfollow up after that mag antay ulit ng 1 month at dipa sigurado kung makuha yong check, nagbigay sila ng numbers na matawagan kasi nagreklamo ako na naglagay sila ng number sa website di naman makontak ito mga numbers baka sakali makatulong sa pagfollow up ninyo DIRECT LINE:840-5644 always put 632 TRUNK LINE:817-0000/892-6061 LOC 111 look for nimfa/beth cp:[protected]/[protected] (call only) [protected] (text only) yan mga binigay nila sa akin kasi di daw updated ang nasa website so mga gustong kumuha ng edu plan and etc.maghanap nalang kayo ng mas mabuting company dito puro problema.