Menu

reviews & complaints

Lovecy Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Lovecy at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Lovecy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Lovecy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Lovecy complaints 6

Sort by:

Newest Lovecy reviews & complaints

B
4:46 pm EDT

Lovecy love magic maxi dress order #2290

I ordered a dress on April 25th. The payment went through my credit card right away, but I never received any information saying it had been shipped. It is still showing that the order fulfillment status is "Unfulfilled". I have sent four emails and no response. I cannot find a phone number to call. When I ordered the dress the website said the company was in California, and after the order I found that it was actually in the Netherlands. I now see that the company is for sale. I can't even find the website now. What is going on?

View 0 more photos
11:47 pm EDT

Lovecy Order not received

On April 2nd I ordered a dress paid for it and paid extra for express shipping so i could get the dress by April 8th. It is April 16th and I logged on to my account and it still shows the order is UNFULLFILLED. I have sent at least 10 emails and there is not an answer to any of them. This is a rip off do not order from them. There is no address and no phone number listed. I will contact someone in Europe and complain about this company. SCAM SCAM SCAM

9:24 am EDT

Lovecy They don't ship items!

Buyer beware, Lovecy is not to be trusted! These scam artists will take your money and will not ship your items. They did that to me and to many others.
And the worst part is that there is no way to reach them. I found their phone number but they did not reply. Called so many times and nothing.
After I read the reviews I lost my hope and I don't think I'll be able to get my money back.
Please think twice before you order from them, better spend more money and buy from more reputable store.
Yes, Lovecy prices look nice, but I would say that's only a bait. Avoid at all costs!

Is Lovecy legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Lovecy as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Lovecy is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Lovecy earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Lovecy as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

With only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved, Lovecy slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

Exercise caution when using lovecy.eu as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Lovecy. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Lovecy.eu has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Lovecy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Lovecy.eu has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
2:18 am EDT

Lovecy Order not delivered

I ordered a dress in Dec 16 and still not received anything 3 months later! They are ignoring my emails and just deleting my post on FB.

Do not purchase from this guys as your item will not be delivered. After much research I can see they have the same thing to lots of other people.

We need to find a way to remove them as they are scammers people out of their people!

2:41 pm EST

Lovecy Unethical behavior

On December 2, 2016. I ordered a dress from Lovecy Website to be shipped to Bermuda. I paid for it and received a confirmation email to say that it has been shipped and my order number was 1742. That is the last email I received from them, other than seeing the payment on my credit card. I have called, phone rings busy. I have emailed, no reply. I have messaged them numerous on the website, still no response. I have no correspondence from them just the emails ive sent and the deduction of money from my card

Gerard Doggerlaan 66
2493BA Den Haag
The Netherlands

8:22 am EDT

Lovecy Avoid at all costs!

Should have read the reviews before I decided to order from this scammers! Ordered some items from Lovecy website and never received anything. My order was placed over a month ago and I have no idea when or will it arrive.
They did not give me a tracking number, there was no payment confirmation. This whole website is just another scam. I tried to contact Lovecy many times but they did not reply. Avoid at all costs!

Read full review of Lovecy and 2 comments