Love, Beal And Nixonwage garnishee

First of all, 2 years ago, soon after major surgery and a near death experience, I returned home to receive 2 letters from the Oklahoma City law office of Love, Beal and Nixon, regarding a judgment against me of $10, 000 and a threat to garnishee wages. (My only income is from teaching as adjunct faculty -- annual income of $12, 000.)
I talked with Enid lawyers then, and I had a prepaid lawyer online, and I told the OKC law firm I was talking to lawyers, and that's the last I heard from them. (I really thought they were unscrupulous wolves who had bought an old debt) I couldn't imagine what a debt of this magnitude could be. After some time, I figured out it was resulting from a loan of $4000 that I had taken out in 1999, to restore my credit, with Beneficial Finance to pay off old debts (from my previous marriage, that ended in 1993) and that I paid on until summer of 2002.
Now, I have received garnishee papers from the college I work for, with their plan to send 25% of my meager stipend to the OKC law office. I have marked the space for exemption, because I am a single mother with undue hardship, and poor health. I need a miracle.

More Love, Beal And Nixon Complaints & Reviews