Lordon Management Logo

Lordon Management

Having problems with Lordon Management?

Lordon Management Customer Service Contacts

+1 805 751 4142 (Oxnard, CA)
+1 714 505 1444 (Tustin, CA)
+1 818 707 0200 (Thousand Oaks, CA)
+1 661 861 1772 (Bakersfield, CA)
1275 Center Court
Thu8:30 AM - 5:15 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:15 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lordon Management Customer Service. Initial Lordon Management complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lordon Management above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lordon Management. Discuss the issues you have had with Lordon Management and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lordon Managementcustomer service

Rebecca's attitude sucks her way of speaking to customers is atroshish she should not be dealing with customers or direct communications with customers. I am so disappointed how she handled my call...also when I asked the operators name she said it operator and would not tell me...I'm so upset I cant even write more about this I will be reporting my dissatisfied experience with the better business bureau.

Lordon Managementcustomer service-

I have only been a homeowner for 5 months and have been going through plumbing and air conditioning issues in my home. I have reached out to Danielle at the Covina office twice for assistance in these matters. She has been the most terrible person I have ever worked with and very unprofessional. Both times that I have talked to her, she has given me the worst attitude and talks very mean to me. The last time I contacted her on August 8, 2019, she was so rude and her tone was not inviting. I explained to her that as a homeowner that pays their HOA dues, I shouldn't have to talk to someone that is so mean, when I'm actually just looking for help and direction. I already complained to her supervisor which obviously didn't help because she still is the same way a month later. I was simply calling for help and I got nothing but attitude. I shouldn't have to deal with this type of service when I call Lordon. I think she should either change her attitude or find another line of business because clearly she's not people person.

Lordon Management — Harrasment

This complaint is submitted by 12 residents of 1517 East Garfield Ave, Glendale, CA 91205 Lordon Management...