Loot Crate — fraudulent credit card charge
I had cancelled my bi monthly subscription and loot crate charged me for a 6 month subscription that i never signed up for. They somehow convinced my bank to make the charge stand after i went to USAA to dispute their charge. There is no number given to reach anyone, and I had finished my business with loot crate. I submitted a service request with them and will be contacting the BBB about this if my refund is not issued within the week.
More Loot Crate Complaints & Reviews
- Loot Crate - unauthorized credit card charges
- Loot Crate - I have no idea how to cancel my membership! 
- Loot Crate - unauthorized credit card charge 
- Loot Crate - don't subscribe!
- Loot Crate - scam service! I don't get my boxes!! 
- Loot Crate - for international shippers, think twice before you pay for loot crate
- Loot Crate - I didn't get the password 
- Loot Crate - how to get some money back from loot crate
- Loot Crate - rude employee of customer service
- Loot Crate - loot underwear