Long & Foster Real Estateleasing

M Jun 04, 2019

I was supposed to move from my apartment May 28 2019, contacted L&F agent to lease property starting June 1st
Had misleading information as the responsible agent changed the date of availability to 06/12/2019
Agent above the law as he didn't have feedback for application submitted 5 days ago although been contacted by my agent many times
Caused financial loss to me and my family as I had to pay the month to month fees and until now I didn't get any feedback