Logoinn.com.aufalse claims on work they have done

C Jan 03, 2020 Review updated:

I inquired about a website build with Logoinn and they provided example websites that looked nice, I contacted the businesses just to ask how their experience with Logoinn was and all of them mentioned
that they have never heard of Logoinn and had another web design company build their website.

So it seems that Logoinn just found some nice looking websites online and used them as their own examples claiming they built those websites.

Absolute rubbish business to deal with and I am sure that most of their positive reviews are just fake reviews posted by them to make themselves look better.

• W
      Jan 13, 2020

Just posting up my logoinn review on how bad their support wait time was.

We have a website built with them and noticed the website was having load issues, so we had sent Logoinn.com an email asking them to look into the issue, we received no response, over the next 7 days we had sent a further 3 more emails and finally received an email mentioning that they will look into the issue, waited a further 5 days with no website and decided to cancel with them and just get a word press website built.

The support provided by Logoinn is next to nothing and would not recommend them to anyone as you will have nothing but problems.