LogitechRebate

Purchased a Logitech WebCam Pro 9000 on NewEgg in Dec-2009. Once the item arrived submitted a rebate (details below). The rebate form, NewEgg receipt, and UPC code was sent in one USPS envelope. The website shows missing receipt. My inquiries were ingored. I resubmitted the receipt again by USPS. No response, inquiries ignored again. This is obvious fraud. How can one envelope arrive with half the contents missing? The receipt information is clearly verifiable with NewEgg. Logitech is just ripping off its customers because their product isn't worth the full price.

Rebate: Variable Reward Check
Rebate Information For: [protected]
Promotion: $20 Rebate with Purchase of a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 at Newegg.com
Submission Type: MAIL-IN
Date Received: 01-11-2010
Status Detail: Invalid.
Invalid Reason: Missing receipt

• Newegg_Support Feb 17, 2010

Dear VictorT,

My name is Joshua and I work for Newegg.com. I realize that your posted comment is about another company, but since you purchased the item from us, I would like to see if there’s something we can do to help you. At your earliest convenience, please contact me at 800-390-1119 ext 25092 or [email protected]

Newegg.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices