Living Social — nexus 6
In China, All Android phone without Google service, I'm a fan of Google, So I bought 2 Nexus 6 32GB smart phone from www.livingsocial.com.
When I received the smartphones, I found that they are both used, and one of them the package was not original, both smartphones are customized for AT&T version but not for regular retail version.
I contacted livingsocial (Request: [protected]), and they said I need return the phones for refunds, but they have not replied to me after I claimed that I had paid for the China's import fees and international shipping fees.
Now, I found livingsocial removed my account after I said I will file a PayPal dispute.
I have take following actions, still unresolv.
1.File a PayPal dispute, PayPal China's customer service said I will pay for the return shipping costs to U.S., This is not a result of an my error.
2.File a bbb complaint, but have not replied.
3.Contacted Illinois Attorney General (Protecting Consumers) and Submitted a consumer complaint online submission form, but have not replied.
4.Contacted PayPal U.S., but have not replied.
I really feel, protect consumers legal rights are too difficult in U.S.
I have already take too much time for this and I don't know what to do to solve the problem.
Any suggestions for resolve this issue? Thank you.
More Living Social Complaints & Reviews
- LivingSocial - keeps sending emails & difficult to unsubscribe 
- LivingSocial.com - thank you for your awful service 
- LivingSocial.com - merchant complaint 
- LivingSocial.com - bad service 
- LivingSocial.com - avoid livingsocial.com like the plague
- LivingSocial.com - they have damaged their brand and credibility and now they are scrambling to make up for it 
- LivingSocial.com - I will never use livingsocial and I do not recommend anyone to buy eyeglasses at focus
- LivingSocial - pacific dining car, los angeles, ca 213-483-6000
- Living Social - voucher not honored 
- LivingSocial - afternoon tea london hilton docklands