Living Media India LimitedBooks delivered not the same as ordered

R

I ordered three books on the net through India Today Book Club on 31st May 2007 .
I have received three books today but they are not the same as the books that I had ordered.

People beware!

• Dear Sir,
    Some 15 years ago I bought a set of 3 cassettes tapes with a small booklet entitles "Music Appreciation" - A three part understanding of Hindustani Music. I bouhg this from Khan Market New Dlehi. now i am living in Secunderabad.
    Do you have any similar CD-cum-booklet on "Music Appreciation - Carnatic Music"?
    Would appreciate an early response from you with contact references from where i can buy this item.
    Thanks
    Commodore TMJ Champion, VSM (Retd)

[email protected]

• Ka
    Kamlakant Jha Sep 06, 2009

Two month ago I also had subscribed for "Reader Diegest magazine" at my home address, and after around 20 days they (Living media group) have sent an open parcel through vpp which was containing a set of three very thine hand books which they use to provide their customer free with reader digest magazine (as encrypted on those three books) but main magazine i.e reader diegest was not their, at that moment I hoped that they might start sending the main magazine after receiving the payment from my end, so I honoured their parcel by paying Rs.475/- (as asked subscription fee ). Now it is already more than one month past after I have sent them payment, but till date they neither made the magazine available to me nor any optional response conveyed in this regards. It is a short of inconvenience for me. Now I just want my money back and in future i won't be going to subscribe any thing online in such ways.Hence through this portal i would like to request Living Media India Ltd.[India Today Group] to refund my money without any deduction with quick positive response / at the earliest.

Since you have my mailing address so may send my refund at the same address,

Kamlakant jha

Vishal Rajole Aug 17, 2009

Living Media India Limited is a bogus company

• Ba
    B.A.krishna reddy Feb 05, 2009

I have a subscription for travel plus magazine with subscription No: 121TTP1568451 which is not coming regularly, please dispatch 3 months magazines to my home address. there is supervision or incharge to lookafter the subscription holders problems. hence look in to the matter and solve my problem. otherwise there is no meaning to subscribe the magazines.

• Ra
    ravinayag Oct 09, 2008

Posted your experience with India today team.

today i received mail stating the offer for 60 lacs.

i get doubted and did the google, found the complaints.

But some of them said to file the case. let you update current status, have you filed the case/ you receive items as per the commitment...

if still they are doing we need file the case.

• Al
    Always Yours Sep 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

IT was just shoking to now about your fraud done by a repautated company.
    I aslo loss of Rs500
    I am not told, y name and your refernece code.
    Because I am just waiting for your response
    if I am not getting you positive resoponse I am go through Consumer court for the Fraud done by you

May I don't get return my money But it is very necessar to stop or ban your company to fraud the other...

Let see What happen Next..

it i dont get any satisfied customer from your desk..

A shame on you guy's...

Regards

Always yours...

• Pk
    P.Krishnan Jun 04, 2008

I have subscribed for India Today Rs 780 through my citibank credit card. According to my bank statement on 3/3/2008 Rs780 is cleared to living Media India limited . My Address is # 15, Bhagawathi Nilayam, Teachers Colony, HBR Layout, Kacharakhana Halli, Bangalore - 560043, India Res : Ph 080 [protected]. Till date I have not received any received any letter or mail or gift according to your mail .

I request you to kindly do the needful or retun my money which I have paid to you .

P.Krishnan

Kerala.
    EPP No; 1/101837
    Phone No [protected]

Sir,

I am a new subscriber of your malayalam magazine for 3 years.I have got only last two issues.As per your condition, I have to get two wrist watches.But unfortunately today(13/05/2008) i got an empty sealed Optima watch box.Kindly take this to consideration and sent to me the complement.

• Bh
    bhasy Apr 10, 2008

I have ordered for two CDs on 10.03.2008 through my credit card no. [protected], but till date nothing is received. But Rs.199/- has been debited in my credit card account.

Please do the needful.

• Ph
    Phani Mar 31, 2008

Hi,

Ive recieved Post same like others from ICICI & for subscription of India Today . I said NO & posted back.

Then how come you have used my Account & started transaction.

If you people do this type of Illegal things .. Im gonna register CASE on you people & highlight this issue to Media.
    I hope this can be taken care by you & not do this type of things again.

Regards
    Phani
    INDIAN

• Su
    SUMI BOSE UTPAL BOSE Dec 19, 2007

I have subscribed to 'Scientific Americans' by paying Rs. 2350/- towards 3 yers subscription in early November,'2007. But since then nothing is heard from your end regarding issuing monthly issues nor I received "Free Explorer Telescope. My bank statement does show the encashment of the cheque. Please do the needful at an earliest.

Manju Goel Oct 05, 2007

On 13-7-07, I received a VPP of three books that I never never ordered. Since I was not available my Father in law took it from the postman. If I had been there I would never have paid the VPP amount. I have since returned. the the books by registered post. They have failed to even acknowledge my mails!

gvn benarjee Sep 23, 2007

Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar,

Today I got the correct confirmation No.156146. Please take required action on my complaint. Other wise I am going for consumer form to complain against such a big company India Today.

Details of payment :
    Paid Rs. 780/- through my credit card on 4 Aug 2007.ICICI credit card no. [protected]
    After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 156146 under the scheme of 15 Lacs bumper prize. I was also assured of 3 gifts won by me.

Kindly take action and inform me about the dispatch details.

gvn benarjee Sep 21, 2007

Dear Mr. Senthil Kumar,

This is with refernece to my mail dated 20-9-07. No confirmation has come from you.

Once again Iam giving my address and credit card details:

After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 146156

Kindly take action at earliest.

gvn benarjee Sep 20, 2007

Dear Sir,
    This is with refence to your reply dated 19 Sept 07

Details of payment :
    After debiting I got the confirmation No. as 146156 under the scheme of 15 Lacs bumper prize. I was also assured of 3 gifts won by me.

Kindly get the Items as well as gifts at earliest.
    Kindly confirm me of despatches.