[Resolved] Live Career — cancelation of my subscription
When I subscribed to this it cost like a $1.oo and said I could cancel at any time, so once I realized what I did I canceled it immediately however, this morning as I was looking through my bank account I noticed I was charged $34.95. I want this taken off my account now. They should not say you can cancel anytime and then not cancel the account when asked to. To me this is a fraud.
I never even used this account because I don't need help with anything they have to offer.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Live Career Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money