[Resolved] Live Careercancelation of my subscription

D Review updated:

When I subscribed to this it cost like a $1.oo and said I could cancel at any time, so once I realized what I did I canceled it immediately however, this morning as I was looking through my bank account I noticed I was charged $34.95. I want this taken off my account now. They should not say you can cancel anytime and then not cancel the account when asked to. To me this is a fraud.

I never even used this account because I don't need help with anything they have to offer.

• LiveCareer's response · Sep 22, 2015

Hi Debbie Armijo,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

• Resolution Statement

• Pa
    pavel83 Nov 24, 2015

Hi I have same experience! I purchased a cover letter or something with awareness of paying $1. Today, I found that I was charged by $39 because I did not cancel a subscription in time. First of all I did not know about it and second of all I think this a way how to get ripped off by somebody who does not provide a proper informations and make money at expense of unaware customers.

• Na
    Naresh Mulaparthi Aug 20, 2018

Wrong unauthorized debit from my bank account, your services are really shocking i unfortunately paid there was 3 times debit from my bank account approx Rs 700 INR Kindly cancel my subscription and refund my amount.

Please find the below details

Naresh T Mulaparthi
    Mob No-9967655812
    Email id- [email protected]

Regards,
    Naresh Mulaparthi

• Ty
    TyRico D.L. Sep 01, 2018

The company is wrongfully charging me for something illegally and i need it cancelled immediately also i would like to be reimbursed my $24.99 it stole from my card.My name is Tyrico Ligons card number 4074440738964866 please fix this problem before i do.

• Su
    Sumit Virmani Sep 01, 2018

I paid $2 for subscription and that was supposed to be a trial. There was nowhere said that later I'm going to be charged extra $25! When My Perfect Resume took money from my account I contacted them to ask what was going on. They have no reply till now .

• Aj
    AJReddy Sep 01, 2018

LiveCareer somehow steeling competitive resume's and publishing those resume's as sample resume from their website. They just change name and publish it as their sample resume. They are keeping candidates personal profile in the public. This looks so unethical and very dangerous.

They keep the personal data in the public..