Menu

complaints

LinkedIn Complaints Summary

8 Resolved
70 Unresolved
Our verdict: With LinkedIn's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for LinkedIn has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of LinkedIn. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

LinkedIn complaints 78

Sort by:

Newest LinkedIn complaints

10:56 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn despicable / liar manager on linkedin

I'm absolutely appalled to see this deceptive untrustworthy two-faced backstabber named Ravi Krishnan is now flat-out lying to everyone on LinkedIn, calling himself a "talented executive with strong leadership and development skills" - when he's actually a very despicable horrible person who abuses his position of authority and won't even hesitate in throwing people under the bus and kicking people while they're already down... And has absolutely no consideration whatsoever for the resulting hardships he causes those people afterwards. And worst of all, it's obvious he sees nothing wrong with what he's doing, and obviously doesn't even care about whatever harm he's causing to whoever he's harming - just shrugs them off as if they're crying over spilled milk. This person screwed me over causing me significant financial and emotional distress when he suddenly and unexpectedly terminated me by surprise and in the most hurtful insensitive unprofessional manner, terminating me for absolutely no reason whatsoever and with absolutely no explanation nor apology whatsoever (even though any "apology" from this person will never be good enough for me no matter what). I completely believed and trusted this so-called "talented executive" that he would never terminate a 6-month employee who has no disciplinary incidents no warnings beforehand (unless something really extreme, like insubordination or gross misconduct... Not my situation here) and that if there was indeed any issue, then he would surely bring it to my attention long before my 6th month. I never thought this so-called "talented executive" would actually betray my trust by deliberately / intentionally saying absolutely nothing to me about whatever issues for 6 months, and then abruptly terminating me afterwards. A manager (especially a so-called "talented executive") who isn't a despicable horrible person would NEVER terminate by surprise a 6-month employee who has no disciplinary incidents nor warnings beforehand - especially not in the cowardly mean-spirited way he terminated me. This person stole from me my livelihood and sole source of income for absolutely no reason whatsoever, and i've always regretted not filing formal complaints against that deceptive untrustworthy two-faced backstabber after what he did to me

View 0 more photos
M
10:53 am EST

LinkedIn inmail feature

Hi,
I paid for the premium service and accumulated or banked 13 InMails as of the start of 2018. I have stopped paying for premium but the InMails have been removed from the account. This is not good business practice, I paid for them and expected to have access until used. I am asking them to be restored.

My linkedin account url is https://www.linkedin.com/in/mdownesenvmgt/

MD

G
8:09 am EST

LinkedIn recruit lite

Hi. My name is Gerard Chee. As part of my role in my previous company I had signed for free Recruit lite for 1 month in April 2017. I subsequently resigned from my company and forgot about this sign up and did not check my credit card account.

Unknown to me Linkedin continued to bill me a monthly fee for the next 6 months. I would think it is at least a courtesy to send us a reminder by email or linkedin mail that they will begin charging to my credit card.

I have never accessed nor used the Recruit lite services subsequent to the initial usage during the 1mth of free usage.

I am a poor jobless user trying to get by. Pls refund me my money.

P
8:22 pm EDT

LinkedIn without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled

I'd like to bring to your notice that my LinkedIn premium membership was cancelled by me in the month of June 2017. As per my request for cancellation of premium membership, I was not charged for July 2017. However, linkedIn failed to follow my request and kept me charging again from August 2017 until today, Nov 4th, 2014. Upon discussing this harassment from linkedIn with my bank, finally my bank advised to cancel my credit card and reissue a new number so that linkedIn will no longer be able to use my card details to automatically charge without client's consent. This is a very ridiculous and unprofessional experience from linkedIn. I am extremely shocked & upset with LinkedIn's approach.

Preeti Dhende
Physiotherapist
Toronto, Canada

3:07 am EDT

LinkedIn Lack of customer service

Their customer service is like something non-existing. If you want to resolve an issue you'll have to do it by yourself, because their support doesn't really care and actually tries to avoid any way of communication.
Every time I try to contact them I never succeed. I sent emails and tried to call the given numbers, but there was always silence. This is so "professional"...

K
10:50 am EDT

LinkedIn job posting charges

We often post job openings on various sites. Linkedin's policy should be reviewed by the Department of Consumer Affairs.
The charge the credit on file without notification. Their pricing is vague and as a consumer there is no recourse. They have a "no refund" policy.
For example, we posted for a job. The recruiter was under the "impression" that the post cost $200. My card was charged $806. No explanation, no statistics on that figure are provided. A good friend was charged $3, 500 in the same way, for job posting.

6:56 pm EDT

LinkedIn unethical behavior

Sunus Solar and Hibrid LC are fraudulent shell companies, set up to launder money. The founder is Raukeeyang Garcia. He's had other ones too as he moves around when he's caught. Shell companies for the purpose of inflating revenues to launder illegally obtained money from other sources. This was created in 2017, soon after Raukeeyang obtained loans for 4 cars from Ken Garf using fraudulent loan applications in another person's name because he hides money and hides the true purpose of the company. Beware, he's in litigation over the Hibrid LC company which is why he changed over and created this one with a new name. He's an admitted sex addict spending money on anonymous internet sex partners but it doesn't matter because the company is a shell and no real interest in servicing the product, just cashing in on the contracts. You pay upfront.

Employees are not really paid health insurance as they advertise. Raukeeyang and his family are on medicaid because they conceal income under the table to qualify. He's ripped off several people out of money. High risk any encounter with this individual or his companies will set you back.

N
6:08 am EDT

LinkedIn social media company in mountain view, ca

I was a highly regarded LinkedIn member. Not only did I have 1, 000 Linked in connections, I published an article on LInkedin daily that many people read. LinkedIn influencers such as Richard Branson and Bill Gates noticed me according to LinkedIn. I wanted some help because LinkedIn would not allow me to contact my LinedIn connections unless I purchased InMail credits. I wanted to know how to do this but since LinkedIn has no customer service it was impossible to find out. I decided to use my LinkedIn articles to complain to Jeff Weiner about the lack of Customer Service. I did so in a satirical article that said Jeff Weiner had finally instituted customer service. I invited Linkedin members to attend a Linkedin barbecue at Linked in HQ on Maude Avenue in Sunnyvale, CA. I gave emails for Jeff, [protected]@linkedin.com, [protected]@linkedin.com, & [protected]@linkedin.com. I gave [protected] ext 2 and [protected] that do not work. My Linkedin account was suspended 3 days ago. I was told that I violated terms of service by posting this information. I was contacted by somebody from the nonexistent LinkedIn Customer Support asking for my phone number so that he could call me. He never called. I remain blocked and all my articles have been taken down. I have asked Jeff Weiner to unblock me on Twitter. I have threatened to sue LinkedIn for a civil rights violation involving my First Amendment right to free speech. None of this has worked. Jeff Weiner does not respond. Neither does anyone from LinkedIn.

R
3:58 am EDT

LinkedIn Disrespect!

I need some explanation from LinkedIn about why was my account deleted!
I was not able to log in and then I released that my account was cancelled and I have no idea what happened. The worst part is that no one from LinkedIn replied. I just want to know what I did wrong and what was the actual reason.
I hate how they allow themselves to act like that, by not replying they show their disrespect and nasty attitude. I thought that LinkedIn was a respectful company, but now I know who these guys really are and I will not use their site in the future!

10:55 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

LinkedIn Requesting review of charges created time: created 8 days ago status: open case #: [protected]

Another unbelievable case of debiting your credit card without any authorization and never informed that you have been charged! Unless you check your bank statement after a month, you have been stolen.

Luis Ampuero 15 minutes ago
Well this other *Case #:[protected] you close it without any resolution. *

I was told: *Dear Luis, **Thanks for contacting us.*
* Were notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed
within five (5) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice. If a valid
Counter-Notice form is submitted, well let you know. Were treating your
claim seriously and as a result, it may take some time to process it.
Please be aware that although our claim process is designed to help you to
the best of our ability, LinkedIn is not in a position to resolve legal
disputes between third parties. Regards, Lionella, LinkedIn Trust
Safety*

As sure as I am you never got an answer from the other person appropriating
himself of a position I held on a job in 1986 as Production Mgr.

I have sent you a job certificate proving my true position. The other
person breach the rules of ethics and conduct of Linkedin which means a
suspension of his account!

*You have done nothing! Never informed of the conclusion of the case. Just
close it down and this liar is still running his profile like nothing
happened?*

What a disgrace of services and rules that you have? Maybe someone got
money to let go the case?

I am very angry and disappointed.

*Also with the debit of my credit card without any authorization, neither
confirmation from your side, that I am taking these costs, even if it was
accidentally!*

I *tell you frankly or you resolve these 2 cases ASAP or I may take these
case very seriously with a lawyer. I am NOT joking.*

*I want my money back and that infringer profile closed!*
regards,

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 8:27 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 hours ago

Hi Luis,

I truly apologize for the delay in my response and thank you for being so patient.

Thank you for your follow up to your previous report of inaccurate profile information. Please know that reports of this nature are taken seriously and reviewed. However, due to our Privacy Policy we are unable to release our findings or any actions taken with another member's account.

Thanks for your assistance in making LinkedIn a professional and trustworthy site.
Theo
LinkedIn Safety Operations Support Specialist

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 hours ago

Hi Luis,

I'm so sorry that I don't have a quick answer to your request about the possible impersonation of your job issue. Due to the sensitive nature of your request, I've forwarded this message to our Safety team.

Please understand that your issue may require some additional research, which may delay their response. But someone from that team will get back to you as quickly as possible.

If you're able to access your account, you can check the status of your case at any time from the Your cases tab on LinkedIn Help:

1. Go to LinkedIn.com and move your cursor over your profile photo on your homepage and select Help Center from the dropdown.
Note: If your name doesn't appear in the top right of the Help Center, click the Sign In link and sign in to your account.
2. Click your profile picture in the top right.
3. Click Your cases.
4. Click the subject line of your inquiry, review the details, and update if needed.

Thanks for your patience as we look into this for you.

LinkedIn Customer Support 3 days ago
Hi Luis,

I'm sorry for not having a quick answer about your issue. I've forwarded your message to another group for additional review and advice. We'll be in contact with you as quickly as possible but your issue may require additional research, which may extend your wait time.

You can always check the status of your ticket by moving your cursor over your profile photo at the top right of your LinkedIn homepage and then selecting "Help Center". Then click "Support History" in the top left to see the status of any tickets you've submitted.

Thanks for your patience.
Heather
Consumer Support Specialist

Luis Ampuero 5 days ago

At any moment I have subscribed to Premium account and also never requested to joined the Education segment, except when you gave me a free trial.

Its amazing how tricky you people have become. How the hell without my
authorization Linkedin signs me in to Premium and charge more Courses I
never asked? This is outrageous!

At least you send an email acknowledging that the client has engaged these
services, at least one can see if the first month this has been done
accidentally.

Sorry I dont accept your excuses, that you cant give any refunds. You
have NO authorization that I have accept these charges.

If you cant solve this issue, put me with your senior management to
discuss it. This is a very serious offense.

I also have another issue that you closed the case without informing me the
outcome. Also a very irresponsible decision from Linkedin.

I want to discuss with a senior manager about it.

Therefore please let me know with whom. And dont close this case as its
very open yet!

with kind regards,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 5:25 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:

Hi Luis,

I just received your request to cancel your Premium account and I've set your account to transition back to a Basic (free) account on March 13, 2017. My apologies, but I'm not able to issue you a refund for the previous billing periods. This is based on the billing date and the following terms you agreed to when you checked the box to upgrade:

"Your premium account will renew automatically every month or every year based on your plan. Unless you cancel your premium account before the end of the current subscription period, you will be charged for the next period. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods." These terms also include a link to our refund policy: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/5704

With your Basic account, you can still maintain your profile and build your network. For a full list of what you get with each account, please check out the links on this page: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/global/id/71

If you change your mind, you can always click "Upgrade Your Account" at the bottom of your profile page to get your Premium features back.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help.
Shaylah
Consumer Support Specialist

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your patience.
Cal
LCS Support Specialist

Luis Ampuero 8 days ago
Email: : [protected]@gmail.com

Please read this before you proceed :

My question is about: : Recurring Charge for your Premium Subscription

Date of Charge : 02/15/2017

Amount Charged : 21.99

Payment Method : Visa

Last 4 Digits of Card Used : 3798

Order ID(s) : [protected]

stmt_reference_number_2 : [protected]

stmt_reference_number_3 : 15 Feb 2017 13 Feb 2017 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.90

stmt_reference_number_4 : 16 Jan 2017 13 Jan 2017 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.93

stmt_reference_number_5 : 15 Dec 2016 SALES: LINKEDIN- WWW.LINKEDIN.SG 21.99 23.93

stmt_reference_number_6 :

question :

Please provide any additional information: : I haven't authorised any payment even my credit card is not being updated how come you can debit my card? I want a complete refund. Another issue is it's impossible to email you directly. I have another big problem of impersonation of my job by someone that I want to report again and NO where to claim! PLS provide me urgently with a contact to report this to you. Your services are becoming a completely mess! Luis Ampuero

LinkedIn Customer Support 8 days ago
Thanks for contacting us. Someone from our support team will get back to you as soon as possible. Regards, Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team *** This message is automatically generated by our system to show we've received your case. ***

Update by LuisAmpuero
Feb 28, 2017 10:45 pm EST

Disgraceful Complaint Linkedin system.
Have sent this complaint 3 months ago and only got automatic response. Never got informed that they close the case without any explanation. And for worse the infringer, is still running his profile like nothing happened!

Here the story:

Your messages from Luis Ampuero (2 months ago)

I appreciate your action and look forward to hear whats the conclusion, as
the infringer has no valid documentation. But of course lets wait for his
response.
with kind regards,

On Fri, Dec 23, 2016 at 1:53 AM, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:
LinkedIn Customer Support (2 months ago)

Dear Luis,
Thanks for contacting us.
We're notifying the alleged infringer that the content will be removed within five (5) days, unless we receive a valid Counter-Notice. If a valid Counter-Notice form is submitted, we'll let you know.
We're treating your claim seriously and as a result, it may take some time to process it.
Please be aware that although our claim process is designed to help you to the best of our ability, LinkedIn is not in a position to resolve legal disputes between third parties.
Lionella
LinkedIn Trust & Safety

From Luis Ampuero (3 months ago)
Email: : nlplifecoachasia@gmail.com
Instructions: :
What information is inaccurate or false? :
Link to the inaccurate account or content: : https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodolfo-ampuero-916b1410

Please explain how you know this account or other information to be inaccurate or false: : This person is my brother, but due to family issues we are not connected anymore. I am the oldest and I introduced him into leather industry, particularly I recruit him into Bata Shoe Tannery in Peru, where I was working as Technical Supervisor and he went to work as Lab technician. I have been the Production Manager between [protected]. I don't accept he takes my role at that time. This is false and is lying. I don't accept it and has no justification. I can prove it, as per attached Bata Shoe Organization letter certifying it. In case you will argue that I was not Production Manager since 1983, but was acting as one, as I was the right hand of Robert Evans, who was the Tannery Director at that time. Also in his experience in Argentina has exaggerated his positions. He was a simple supervisor not acting a Technician. He was fired and without work for more than 6 months between [protected]. I know because I housed him in Barcelona for 6 months when he had no job. I help him going back into the industry. I want you to suspend him for impersonating and breaching the rules of Linkedin and professional ethics. I attached a Job certificate. Looking forward to your comments. Luis Ampuero

Digital Signature :Typing your full name in this box will act as your digital signature: : Luis A. Ampuero Allen

LinkedIn Customer Support (3 months ago)

H
5:52 pm EST

LinkedIn Defamation of character, & unethical behaviour

LinkedIn has a person on their site that I do not know, never knew in my life that has been posting stuff about me and does not know me or anything about me. She must has me either confused with someone else or is trying to hurt me in some way for some unknown reason. She did it about 2 years ago and now is doing it again. I have contacted LinkedIn the first time when it happened and I thought they stopped it. Well the person is back doing it again. Not sure who is putting her up to it but LinkedIn is allowing it and I have no way to contact them since I am not on linkedin at this time. I was told by my sister that there is something out there again and that it is new. She sent it to me. At this point I will either have to go the police or try to sue this person for defamation of Character. I don't know what else to do. I am in the Military and work for a major company and this totally out of my control. Please help.

View 0 more photos
G
8:46 pm EST

LinkedIn Unauthorised credit card deductions

[Case: [protected]] Grace C Kiernan
I have been refunded only 6 months of deductions by Linked for a Business Premium Account I never signed up for. Please read details below.
Question : I have checked with my bank ANZ as advised by Linked IN and they have no record of my giving them permission to pay Linked in Business Premium a monthly fee of US $59.95 or $80 Australian for the last year. I will report this abuse of my bank account to the authorities if my money is not refunded in full.within 24 hours. See the Linked In refund policy below. I expect every deduction to be refunded immediately LinkedIn Premium Refund Policy.
Purchase History

Apr 19, 2016 Subscriptions
Mar 19, 2016 Subscriptions
Feb 19, 2016 Subscriptions

Linked in reply Question :
Response (11/23/2016 07:15 CST)
Hi Grace Catherine,

Per our policy, I've granted you two additional refunds. I'm very sorry, but you will need file a dispute with your credit card company for the additional charges.
Kind regards,
Lorrie
Customer Experience Advocate
Member (11/22/2016 18:09 CST)
I never checked the box for continued membership.I cancelled my subscription in 2015. Please check your records i live in China and am adamant you have defrauded me and accessed my bank account without my permission . i will be taking further action if you dont refund the year to date for every month you acceesed my account after i had cancelled over 10 months ago.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 23 Nov, 2016 at 1:01 am, LinkedIn Customer Support wrote:
Response (11/22/2016 11:01 CST)
Hi Grace Catherine,

I just received your request to cancel your Premium account and I've set your account to transition back to a Basic (free) account on November 22, 2016. I've also granted you a refund of $59.99 for the month of November. My apologies, but I'm not able to issue you a refund for the previous billing periods. This is based on the billing date and the following terms you agreed to when you checked the box to upgrade:

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'm always happy to help.

Lorrie
Customer Experience Advocate
Auto-Response (11/22/2016 02:54 CST)

Your LinkedIn Customer Experience Team

Member (11/22/2016 02:54 CST)
Email: : [protected]@yahoo.com.au

3:37 pm EDT

LinkedIn Customer support

Very poor customer service here. I posted a project to profinder which they took down claiming i'm trying to post a job for free. This is not true as the role was for a freelance brand consultant—perfect for profinder!. I am left to wonder if this is some type of bait and swtich tactic—get people to post on profinder then email the customer saying the project is really a job so they can then sell a job posting. When I delcline they wimply barred me from the profinder service. Highly suspect business practice

9:18 am EDT

LinkedIn Worthless website

I've been job hunting for a couple of years now, without finding what I am looking for. I've always had bad experiences with pretty much all online employment websites of all types, and Linkedin is no exception.

My friends annoyed the hell out of me until I joined Linkedin, telling me "I would have no problem finding work" after joining. LIES!

I joined. The website is convoluted and difficult to figure out. A lot of what you need is not even there. If it is, I sure as hell couldn't find it! There is no job listings on there that I ever found. You find a lot of companies listed you can follow, but that is about it.

They have some chat threads you can post questions on, but that is a farce in itself. I posted two or three different questions on there, hoping for some insight or answers to help me find the job I have been looking for...but NO...the only people who posted replies were nothing but yappers and gossips posting "replies" that had absolutely NOTHING to do with my questions. If you've ever heard the phrase "people who talk just to hear themselves", then you know exactly what I mean.

This website is nothing more than a MySpace for bored employees...just someplace to collect as many "friends" as you possibly can, with absolutely NO intrinsic value of any kind.

*No real help in finding a job
*No job assistance of any kind
*No help from their "supporters"/chat threads
*No worthwhile value of any kind

What a waste of my time. Absolutely nothing "professional" about this website at all, except they are geared to lure in companies instead of teenagers.

Unless you are bored and just looking for another ###ic, useless chat site to get on, don't bother with this one. It is NO help in job searching at all.

Read full review of LinkedIn and 1 comment

AMEN to that!

P
2:10 am EDT

LinkedIn Not so good

I decided to try LinkedIn when I was searching for a job. I made a resume and tried to search some contacts myself. Later I was contacted by a person which offered me a job. We met in Skype and discussed all the details.
I was asked to transfer $200 to get all the materials. I did as they said. Now I know that was the biggest mistake I've ever made and I was simply scammed and robbed. But that moment I thought that there were no scammers on LinkedIn, that it was safe and etc.
LinkedIn is not that bad, but it's very unsafe and full of fakes. Beware!

R
9:14 am EDT

LinkedIn Linkedin.com

First, Linkedin is full of fake job postings, full of outdated job ads and the platform of choice for false advertising.

Second: Remember: "if you're not paying for a service, you're not the client but the product being sold."

In the case of Linkedin, even when you pay, you are still the product being sold.

Third: Linkedin NOW BELONGS TO MICROSOFT (yes the monopoly and trust)

That being said, it is only 3 of their major issues:

1/ Total lack of privacy. They use your data to make money with it. If you think it's free, you are very naive.
2/ Total lack of privacy. I can see your full profile with a simple search on google, I don't even need to have an account or connect.
3/ Total lack of privacy. So called "premium" services mean people who pay can violate anyone else privacy and access to all the details they want about you (even if you think you're protected by your settings.

4/ For those "who have nothing to hide": countless identity thefts on linkedin, countless harassment stories from Linkedin employees. Countless "errors" when Linkedin serve itself in your bank account. Countless stories of blocked accounts, used by others to spam others etc...

-----------------------------

The real issues with services like Linkedin:

1/ Why on earth do we suddenly need to be all on file, classified, in little boxes like cans, potatoes and carrots?

2/ Why do we suddenly need to be on file all over the internet? Why do we have to spread our lives the world over?

3/ Who benefits from Linkedin? Think twice about it before thinking you benefit from it as a job seeker.
- To reformulate: Who's making money by having your personal data on file, online?
- Whose incompetent HR benefits from having access to all your work details
without even having to work for it or ask you in the first place?

4/ Why do you think the same companies are advertising the same jobs all year round? Why the ads never get removed even when it's obvious there is no real opening behind it?

- What is traffic on a website?
- How people like Linkedin monetize their "services"

Update by robert.blec
Sep 26, 2016 9:16 am EDT

They also spam you, seal your email addresses, and target you all the time

S
2:58 am EDT

LinkedIn Linkedin customer service/technical

Linkedin was hacked and my data was stolen by another user-contacts and content

I have called and emailed with linkedin for 6 months and my information is still with another user. Below is the latest email I sent linkedin customer service. They do not listen to what you say. They are incompetent!

Let me lay it all out again for you to better understand. I am asking that we speak since so much is being lost in the written word

1. My linkedin was hacked and someone stole my content and contacts (6 months ago)
2. I sent linkedin a message letting them know this and nothing was done proactively to correct this (4 times over 6 months)
3. I researched until I found the guy that has my entire profile—content and contacts (Took me 1 month to do since linkedin did not do)
- his name is wayne (Steven) power
4. I sent this to linkedin and you said you would have to investigate
5. I sent you my passport and several other items to confirm I am who I say I am
6. You sent me an email saying for me to confirm my password on my account, saying I am wayne! Not accurate. My name is dr. Steven a. Seay
7. I again sent you an email saying I am not this guy and to restore my account to its previous status.
8. I received another email from you saying you are going to close my account!

Here is what I want to happen:
1. Restore my account (I sent you 9 screen shots of what my account used to look like and is now being used by someone else)
- this includes content and contacts

2. Delete wayne (Steven) power's account as it is not his, it is mine. He is a fraud and does not exist. He is using my account to email my contacts for money

What do we need to do to make this any easier for you to understand? Are all customers treated like I am being treated? Is linkedin racist anf treating me like this because I am a person of color?

Dr. Steven seay

Read full review of LinkedIn and 2 comments
2 comments
J
J
Jeanie Thom
Oct 24, 2023 5:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I believe you...I'm of colour and maybe they are racist ..

chesstmx
Jul 20, 2016 5:15 am EDT

Esta persona envia solicitudes de contacto en linkedin para reclutamiento.

Despues envia un correo de un supuesto saldo de una cuenta de banco a favor tuyo que se otorga porque un cliente fallecio.

Datos con los que se presenta:
Rosmawati Binti Ismail
Executive Assistant at Capgemini
Greater New York City Area

Correo que usa:
rosmawatibintiwapp@gmail.com

2:53 pm EDT

LinkedIn Corporate Services

If you are considering using any of the paid linkedin services, let me stop you from making this mistake.

After entering an agreement with them to help grow our business and paying them close to $11k, our experience with their development team has been abysmal, the results our company saw from their supposed services were non existent, and after numerous requests to speak with members of their staff to review our service agreement we received absolutely no response.

Linkedin was not responsive to multiple requests from my company for servicing, we failed to receive a single lead from our investment, and when we asked linkedin for a review of the services multiple times there was never a response.

By choosing to use their services we invested a great deal of capital (Specifically $10, 580.76) and time into what we were sold from them. After we signed the contract and paid the money, the only time we ever heard from them was when they were asking for more money. We cut our losses and ceased using their services due to lack of results and no communication on their part.

About a year after we ceased using their services, we began to receive collection calls from linkedin.In our communications with them we requested verification of the debt, a copy of the original contract, a list of leads generated by their services for us and made the offer to enter into mediation on what linkedin considered still owing to them from us as the contract with them required.

We made this request on multiple occasions and were never provided anything. I thought it was odd that they were not willing to provide any documentation so we continued to call their offices and left messages. We never received a response from linkedin regarding our requests, just more collection calls demanding money.

It eventually got to the point that we told linkedin we wanted a refund for the monies that were already paid to them. We also again told them that we were happy to enter into mediation with them regarding this matter. After this we received no further communications until they sent their goons from a law firm, law office of kenneth freed to harras us. These guys had no interest in resolving the matter, called us all sorts of names and told us we were "ridiculous" for not just paying the second half of an agreement that linkedin never fulfilled.

I would not recommend this company to anybody for their paid services. Try calling their offices and see what happens! They robbed us out of close to $11k, refused any accountability, and then they came looking for more money. When their only response is "because you signed on the dotted line", sorry but your contract does not give you the right to defraud businesses out of thousands of dollars.

D
5:04 pm EDT

LinkedIn Online networking / marketing website

Linkedin corporation gets rid of people for any reason... And they lie too!

I was a legitimate member of linkedin with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have illegally, purposely and deliberately blocked my account with no honest reason given!

I know that I did nothing illegal on their website!

The only thing that I did was contact other members which is what you are supposed to do when you are legitimately networking and send out only legitimate messages to other members like myself and it was up to the other members if they wanted to communicate with me and/or be my friend or not!

Question: what is wrong or illegal with that?

Answer: ask the linkedin court of law?

It was the same as when I would receive their messages asking me the same thing to be their friend and of course, it was my choice of whether I wanted to accept them or not!

This honest way of communicating on linkedin seemed to bother the people who help run their website and they would come back to me and tell me to only add people who know me which is so stupid and ridiculous because I was getting tons of friendship and/or business requests from people on linkedin and I never let it bother me since linkedin is a networking website and their sole purpose of their existance is to allow their members to network with one another!

It is a personal choice to become someones's friend or not and this is certainly not a legal, nor legitimate reason to block somebody's account if somebody does not respond back to me and/or does not wish to be my friend and/or networking connection on linkedin.

In any case, these losers blocked my account and refused to let me create another account.

Believe me, I have tried!

Please note: whenever I contact them to ask them to fix my account, they respond by giving me a form letter without the true reason of why they blocked my account?

Of course, they never tell the truth!

Please note: I hope you do not think that linkedin offers real live, customer service help on the phone or via chat?

Answer: maybe in the next lifetime!

Please note: remember, they can get rid of you for any reason... Without telling you the true reason!

Not only that, but they also illegally stole my profile that I created and never gave it back to me!

I did ask for my profile back on numerous occasions and they have refused to send it back to me!

Today, being wednesday, may 11, 2016, I just had enough with them and their abuse, lies, games, etc. And so I wrote them a letter today on their website and told them that if they are going to keep on discriminating and prejudicing me like they have been doing so far by illegally preventing me from creating and/or using my previous profile on linkedin and refusing to return my profile that I wrote about myself back to me, then I will take them to small claims court and we can deal with it there.

I also told them that I am publishing several negative reviews about them on many social media websites with documentation so that everybody knows what they did to me and can therefore see linkedin's true colors from my experience and perspective!

Enclosed, in the attachments, please find seven (7) pages of communications letters and/or documentation that I have had with linkedin for your review and further reference. Thank you.

Final thoughts: thank god I do not make money from linkedin or else it would be a major disaster, but I will see them in small claims court in order to recover my profile that I created and wrote!

Linkedin really sucks!

10:03 am EDT

LinkedIn Customer service

Either is operated by robots or folks who have no understanding of the english language. I was updating a friends account that somehow had 2 linked in profiles. The email address was known on the profile we wished to delete, the email was not known on the profile we wanted to keep.

I screen shot both profiles, marked one as keep and the other one as delete, then instructed them to assign the known email address to the profile we wanted to keep. No less than 10 messages later after they continuously asked which profile would you like to keep and which to delete, they delete the profile we asked them to keep. Instructions were as plain as the nose on your face and they could not follow directions to save their life. We ended up having to delete the profile they kept and start from scratch. If linked in was not so vital to ones professional image, I would have nothing to do with them.

Overview of LinkedIn customer experience

LinkedIn, the popular professional networking site, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from its users. Many users have reported issues with the site's user interface, which they find confusing and difficult to navigate. Others have complained about the site's spammy nature, with many users receiving unwanted messages and connection requests. Additionally, some users have reported that the site's search functionality is unreliable, making it difficult to find the information they need. Finally, many users have expressed frustration with the site's premium features, which they feel are overpriced and not worth the investment. Overall, LinkedIn seems to be struggling to meet the needs of its users, and many are looking for alternative professional networking sites.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

LinkedIn contacts