Menu

LinerWorld  -  Pool liner

B
Author of the complaint
6:11 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After much investigating I decided to purchase a my Liner from Liner World, I ordered a 30 ft 72 inch expandable liner that was advertised as 25 gauge. As soon as I took the liner out of the box I noticed in felt very thin compared to my old liner of 15 years which was also a 25 gauge. I actually felt so thin I thought it was going to tear apart just trying to move it. I measured the old liner and it measured.00257 a little over 25 gauge, I measured my new liner from Liner World and it measured.00176! So the liner is less than 18 gauge, this is false advertisement. I had my last liner for 15 years with not one hole or leak, while I was trying to move this liner and install it I had to repair 4 tears! Now the other serious problem is that I have no Overlap, one side of a 30 ft pool I have 1 1/2 inches and on the other side Nothing, I had to scratch the liner up and tape it! I believe they sent me a 60 inch liner instead of what I paid for a 72 inch liner. After contacting their customer service the Lady had No clue to what my issues were and continued to say all their liners are 25 gauge and that the walls have notoriously do with the overlap. After multiple messages back and forth, she rudely stated that "we are done" and will not respond! This is the worst Customer Service I have ever dealt with in my Life Time! They are stealing from customers paying hundreds of dollars! After leaving multiple messages that I needed to speak with her manager or Supervisor nothing! I would never recommend Liner World to anyone.

More LinerWorld complaints & reviews

LinerWorld - holes popping up too
LinerWorld - Liner