Menu

M
Author of the complaint
7:24 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Linerworld sold me a "25" gauge liner last year in july. It ripped at the seam in less than two weeks. They sent a new liner... I asked what happens if the new liner does the same, because honestly to have taken the liner out we would have lost most of the rest of our swimming season last year. I was told that if it happened again within a year we would have it replaced for $100. We'll we had it installed by pool installers... They found three pin holes in the new liner. I called I did not get an answer. I e mailed it took them over two days to get back to me. I contacted them on a friday and they e mailed me on tuesday... Which honestly I did not receive until thursday. They told me they could not call there phone service was down. This all started on july the third, and today brittany called from her supposed personal phone. She told me they would send me a new liner for $180+! I told her I wanted my money back because I did not want to risk the third faulty liner. Also I ordered a 25 gauge liner. The one I got was thinner than my original 20 gauge liner. I said we were going to measure it... At which point she told me it is the quality of the liner for the gauge not the thickness. We googled it and used a micrometer like it said to do... I did not get a 20 gauge let alone a 25. They are not a business I would recommend to anyone!

More LinerWorld complaints & reviews

LinerWorld - holes popping up too
LinerWorld - Liner