Menu

Limestone Networks
reviews and complaints

limestonenetworks.com
limestonenetworks.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 7 Reviews

How responsive is Limestone Networks's customer service?

4 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Wow! Absolutely amazing! 🤩
Limestone Networks got a perfect 100 out of 100 rating, so you can count on their great service for sure. They've effectively resolved all customer complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com and keep in touch with customers, making sure everything goes well. We're impressed by their dedication to customer satisfaction and have nothing else to say 👏
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Limestone Networks has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Limestone Networks webmasters and it professionals reviews and complaints 5

Newest Limestone Networks reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EDT

Limestone Networks Exceptional Hosting Experience with Limestone Networks

If you're seeking a hosting provider that truly goes above and beyond, look no further than Limestone Networks. My experience with them has been nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I engaged with their team, I knew I was in good hands. The level of personalized service and attention to detail they provide is unmatched. Not only did they meet my hosting needs, but they exceeded my expectations. The support team at Limestone Networks is not only knowledgeable but also incredibly responsive. They made sure that every aspect of my hosting experience was smooth and hassle-free. I can confidently say that Limestone Networks is a reliable partner that you can trust for all your hosting requirements. If you want peace of mind and top-notch service, Limestone Networks is the way to go.

Read full review of Limestone Networks
N
11:06 am EST

Limestone Networks Dedicates Server Ripoff!!

We have been with Limestone Networks for 3 months and our site has been down at least once a week. Then on October 24th it went down at 7:30 pm. We sent a support ticket to LimeStone Networks at 9pm. on the 25th we were still down so I called support, they stated we would be up by 10pm on the 25th.

Then called after 10pm when still not up, then LimeStone Networks told we would be up on 10am on the 26th. Called 5 times on the 26th & I was told at 2pm that it would be up in 10 minutes. Now is 6pm and site still down, ALMOST 48 HOURS AND STILL DOWN! last time I called they told me to hold on that they would get someone to help me and they transferred me out of the company to some guys phone who had no idea what I was talking about.

We are an internet retailer and that is why we went for a dedicated server with Limestone Networks. THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST SERVICE, INCOMPITENT COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND WE HAVE LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE OF THIS! I want to know who is going to pay for the 48 hours of business lost?

They state they sent us an email a few hours before the outage telling us it was going to be an "extended outage". BS, we never received anything and if we did, what could we have done in 2 or 3 hours? They offered to give us 15 days of free web hosting for the so far $$75, 000 we lost in sales.

Whatever you do, STAY AWAY FROM LIMESTONE NETWORKS, THIS HORRENDOUS, DESPICABLE COMPANY! if you have your website hosted there now, leave or you will get burned! As of now we are still down and I will update with how it turns out.

Read full review of Limestone Networks and 2 comments

2 comments
Nov 30, 2009 12:35 pm EST

ERRONEOUS: This article is untrue and needs to be removed immediately to avoid further action.
/URL removed/

This is a repost of an article related to GO DADDY and has not affiliation with Limestone Networks. Remove this post immediately.

Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm EST

This needs to be removed, it is untrue. This is a review of IHSYSTEMS from October 2008.

This review is completely unrelated to Limestone Networks or any of our services. Please remove this post immediately to avoid any further action.

Best regards,
Machen Mathews - Limestone Networks

B
11:56 pm EST

Limestone Networks wrong billing

I do not need all this hosting, and Limestone Networks continues to charge me for it. I was unable to launch my site, and Limestone Networks refuses to provide a refund to me for hosting services we did not use. Over the past year, I've spent over $3, 000 on hosting services from Limestone Networks, which we did not need because we were unable to launch the site. I am looking to switch to another hosting service, and Limestone Networks does not give me a grace period and still continues to charge me while I get over to another hosting service. I would like to get refunded for some of the service that Limestone Networks charges, yet they do not provide any sort of refunds.

Below is what I'm paying, and Limestone Networks has not been giving me a grace period to get my code off the server, and switch to another host. They charge too much for hosting.

$361.89 for the following items:

Dedicated RAM Upgrade (to 2GB Server Total) - Renewal

16.99
Windows OS - Server 2003 Standard Edition - Renewal

19.99
Plesk Control Panel (30 Domain Pack) - Dedicated S...

Dedicated Hosting Raid 1 - Renewal

Brad
Los Angeles, CA

Nov 30, 2009 12:36 pm EST

/URL removed/

Is Limestone Networks legit?

Our verdict: Limestone Networks has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Limestone Networks's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Limestone Networks can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Limestone Networks earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Limestone Networks achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Limestone Networks resolved 100% of 4 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Limestone Networks has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Limestonenetworks.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Limestonenetworks.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Limestone Networks have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Limestone Networks and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Limestonenetworks.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Limestone Networks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Limestone Networks protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  1. Pros
    1. Robust Network Uptime
    2. Diverse Hosting Options
    3. Advanced Security Measures
    4. 24/7 Expert Support
    5. Customizable Server Solutions
  1. Cons
    1. Limited Global Reach - Primarily US-focused data centers.
    2. No Free Tier - Lacks a cost-free service option for trials.
    3. Basic Support Plan - Advanced support incurs additional costs.
    4. Narrow Service Range - Fewer innovative solutions than competitors.
12:25 pm EST

Limestone Networks downtime and bad support

Limestone started off perfect for me and my needs, but then the support got slow and started to slack off.

Then they wanted to move all my servers to a different facility causing me 8 hours of downtime.

Not a recommended provider, they've grown too big too fast and it's not doing them any good.

Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm EST

ERRONEOUS: False Post for Complaintboard - This is an archived review from Dec. 14, 2008.

Looks like this website doesn't provide real reviews. It is just picking up old ones, in an effort to drive more traffic towards itself. (Heh, I would too if I had this many pay-per-click advertisements on my site).

W
11:07 pm EST

Limestone Networks Downtime and bandwidth problems

I have bought a dedicated server at limestone networks and everything was ok until one day we had some problems with the bandwith and I tried to contact customer support.
Not only they didn´t return my calls but after 4 days they shut down my account and I lost all my data.
I got nothing from them they just say I'm not registered as a client of them in their system! please help me out!

johni5
Frisco, US
Apr 04, 2010 11:57 pm EDT

could their letter on their financial condition be of relevance?

> From: Gary Kendall
>> Date: February 16, 2010 11:23:39 AM CST
>> To: XX
>> Subject: Please read - Very important.
>> Dear Investors,
>> I will be very direct and to the point. We are facing the most
>> serious crisis since starting the company. I need your immediate
>> help.
>> We have managed to make it this far (almost 3 years) thru a
>> combination of your investments and loans and financing from
>> various sources. During the last 12 months while we were working
>> hard to reach cash flow break even, we were burning thru about
>> $67, 000 a month more than we were bringing in. We paid for this
>> primarily by getting our vendors to finance it (by delaying
>> payments).
>> As a result we have stretched out vendors as far as they can
>> stretch and taken our Accounts Payable up to over $700, 000. The
>> primary vendor we used for financing has been the data center where
>> our servers are housed. We currently owe them over $300, 000.
>> They are insisting we pay them $35, 000 by the end of the day or
>> they will close us down. In addition another large vendor is
>> insisting on $30, 000 by the end of this week or they will shut us
>> down. We have exhausted every possible means of financing from the
>> banks to individuals. Every piece of credit I personally have and
>> all my cash have been invested in this company.
>> This is the darkest before dawn part.
>> If they shut us off for non-payment of the $35k and the $30k then
>> Limestone will be forced to shut down immediately and we will lose
>> everything we have worked so hard for for the last 3 years.
>> I need each of you to find a way to contribute just $5, 000 more to
>> the company . We need a total of $65, 000. If just 13 of you will
>> put another $5, 000 in then we will be able to cover this need,
>> reach break even and stay in operation. We will offer 5 year, 100%
>> warrant coverage for every investment of $5000 or more.
>> We can pay almost all of our bills now but these 2 past due bills
>> will bring us down if we don't pay them immediately. We have alrea
>> dy laid off and reduced staff over the last 4 months in order to c
>> ut our expenses. We changed accounting companies, fired a profess
>> ional fund raiser and removed every other possible expense we can
>> reduce. Today we moved to a new very small office in order to fur
>> ther cut expenses. We have exhausted all possible efforts and now
>> just need to be able to make it another 45 days. Our sales are g
>> ood.
>> If each of you can make this one time additional investment we will
>> make it. You can wire us the money or bring us a check. I cannot
>> emphasize how urgent this is. I need your immediate help. Please
>> feel free to call me if you have questions. [protected]
>> Please, please, take immediate action today so we don't lose what
>> we have worked so long and so hard for. We are at the end and we
>> can see the finish line. Help me reach it.
>> Thanks,
>> Gary Kendall, CVO CEO
>> Limestone Networks, Inc.
>> [protected] x104 ; [protected] cell
>> g.kendall@limestonenetworks.com
>> www.LimestoneNetworks.com
>> Mission Statement: To provide you with the most innovative self-
>> managed Dedicated Hosting Server experience in the industry
>> utilizing a simple process backed by a solid network, delivered
>> with superior performance.

About Limestone Networks

Limestone Networks is a web hosting provider specializing in dedicated server solutions. They offer a range of customizable servers, cloud hosting, and colocation services. Their focus is on providing infrastructure for businesses with an emphasis on security, scalability, and uptime. Additional services include DDoS protection and 24/7 support.

Limestone Networks In-depth Review

In summary, Limestone Networks is a hosting provider that offers a range of services including dedicated servers and cloud hosting. They are known for their performance and reliable customer support. While they may not be the cheapest option available, their focus on security and custom solutions can provide value for certain users. Below is a detailed review based on the available information.

Company Overview

Brief History and Background: Limestone Networks has established itself in the hosting industry with a focus on dedicated server solutions. They have built a reputation for providing robust hosting services.

Services Offered: They offer a variety of hosting services, including dedicated servers, cloud hosting, and custom solutions tailored to specific business needs.

Industry Standing and Reputation: Limestone Networks is recognized for its reliable infrastructure and customer service, positioning itself as a reputable provider in the hosting industry.

Hosting Solutions

Dedicated Server Options: They provide a range of dedicated server configurations, allowing customers to select the best fit for their requirements.

Cloud Hosting Services: Their cloud hosting solutions are designed for scalability and flexibility, catering to businesses that require dynamic resource allocation.

Custom Solutions and Add-Ons: Limestone Networks offers custom hosting solutions and various add-ons to enhance hosting performance and security.

Pricing and Value

Cost Comparison with Competitors: While not the cheapest, Limestone Networks' pricing is competitive when considering the quality of their hardware and service.

Package Flexibility and Scalability: They offer flexible and scalable options that can grow with a business, providing long-term value.

Discounts and Promotional Offers: Periodic discounts and promotions are available, offering additional value to customers.

Performance and Reliability

Server Uptime Statistics: Limestone Networks boasts high server uptime, ensuring that websites and applications remain accessible.

Network Speed and Bandwidth: They offer high network speeds and generous bandwidth options to accommodate various business needs.

Data Center Technology and Security: Their data centers are equipped with advanced technology and robust security measures to protect client data.

Customer Support

Availability and Response Times: Customer support is available 24/7 with responsive service.

Support Channels: Support is provided through multiple channels including phone, email, and live chat, catering to different preferences.

Customer Service Quality and Expertise: The support team is knowledgeable and capable of addressing complex issues efficiently.

User Experience

Ease of Use: The control panel and account management systems are user-friendly, making it easy for customers to manage their services.

Onboarding Process for New Customers: New customers can expect a straightforward onboarding process with helpful guidance from the support team.

User Reviews and Testimonials: User reviews generally reflect satisfaction with the services provided by Limestone Networks.

Security and Compliance

Data Protection Measures: They implement strong data protection measures to safeguard customer information.

Compliance Certifications: Limestone Networks adheres to industry compliance standards, although specific certifications like HIPAA or PCI-DSS are not detailed.

DDoS Protection and Mitigation Strategies: They offer DDoS protection and have strategies in place to mitigate such attacks.

Additional Features and Services

Backup and Disaster Recovery Options: Backup and disaster recovery services are available to ensure data integrity and business continuity.

Managed Services and Support: Customers can opt for managed services for additional support and maintenance of their hosting environment.

Unique Selling Propositions: Limestone Networks' focus on custom solutions and robust security features sets them apart in the market.

Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility

Environmental Impact and Green Initiatives: Information on environmental impact and green initiatives is not readily available.

Community Involvement and Social Responsibility: There is limited information on the company's involvement in community and social responsibility programs.

Pros and Cons

1. Key Strengths: Reliable performance, strong security measures, and excellent customer support.
  2. Areas for Improvement: Pricing may be higher than some competitors, and more transparency on sustainability practices could be beneficial.

Final Verdict and Recommendations

Overall Rating: Limestone Networks is a solid choice for businesses looking for reliable and secure hosting solutions.

Suitability for Different Types of Users: Their services are well-suited for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprises that prioritize performance and security.

Final Thoughts and Advice for Potential Customers: Prospective customers should consider the value of robust security and support when evaluating the cost of Limestone Networks' services.

How to file a complaint about Limestone Networks?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint against Limestone Networks on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have a ComplaintsBoard.com account, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue with Limestone Networks in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with the company. Include key areas to mention, relevant transaction details, steps taken to resolve the issue, the nature of the problem, and the personal impact.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any additional supporting documents that can strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure each step is clearly defined to guide you effectively through the process of filing a complaint against Limestone Networks on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.8
55 reviews

Overview of Limestone Networks complaint handling

4 Limestone Networks reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 26, 2009. The latest review Exceptional Hosting Experience with Limestone Networks was posted on Apr 2, 2024. The latest complaint Dedicates Server Ripoff!! was resolved on Nov 30, 2009. Limestone Networks has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews. Limestone Networks has resolved 4 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Limestone Networks phone number

1. 877.586.0555
    877.586.0555
    Click up if you have successfully reached Limestone Networks by calling 877.586.0555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Limestone Networks by calling 877.586.0555 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Limestone Networks by calling 877.586.0555 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Limestone Networks by calling 877.586.0555 phone number

Limestone Networks website

limestonenetworks.com Limestone Networks website

Limestone Networks email

Limestone Networks social media

Limestone Networks Category

Limestone Networks is related to the Hosting and Web Design category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Limestone Networks?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Limestone Networks Customer Service. Initial Limestone Networks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Limestone Networks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Limestone Networks. Discuss the issues you have had with Limestone Networks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.