Liligaldelivery and chat line

A Nov 07, 2018

I was on the chat line with "amber" at Liligal who asked me to forward the email i received. She had me paste it into the chat and never explained why i also needed to forward it. The email i received was not clear and misrepresented when i was eligible for a refund. On top of that Amber became very rude was looking at a ticket with a date for the wrong order, and even though she could see the companies error showed no empathy and did not try to help resolve. She refused to provide me contact information or escalate my request as i had asked. She was so rude she ended the chat and then i could not even start another. I started my request by asking if i was eligible for a partial refund as the email i received stated. the email doesn't spell out the dates clearly and reads as if 10/31 is the first trigger date. Amber saw this and did not care or accept responsibility for the companies error. I have never received such horrible customer service in my life.