LifeTime Fitness — membership cancellation policy... move away or die.
I signed up for a one year membership and I am 4 months in. I am looking to cut my monthly costs as much as I can due to financial situations.
I called to cancel my membership to which their representative replied, no problem, just come in and you can take care of it in person. After I drove there to cancel, they informed me that I was unable to break contract since I signed up for a whole year. So after several calls to there "customer relations" they wont even let me out with a cancelation fee, they informed me that I would either have to move away or die in order to break "contract". I asked customer relations rep just let me pay a fee, told me it was not possible.
More LifeTime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LifeTime Fitness - 30 day bogus cancellation policy
- LifeTime Fitness - stay away from lifetime fitness!
- LifeTime Fitness - lack of supervision!
- LifeTime Fitness - gay activity in locker not being dealt with
- LifeTime Fitness - love working there, but upset too
- LifeTime Fitness - rude! rude! rude!
- LifeTime Fitness - hot tub rash
- Lifetime Fitness / Romeoville IL - bully employer
- LifeTime Fitness - racism
- LifeTime Fitness - locker theft