Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC]Resorts not available

B Jun 13, 2019 Review updated:

My husband and I signed up for lifestyle holiday vacations in 2018 and I feel that I have been scammed. Nothing has been as promised and they don't care that they are not providing the services that I have invested in. Invested $30, 000 and promised access to all these resorts and now they are not available. My email address [protected]@yahoo.com if you can assist and need further information.

• Ca
    Carolyn Margolies Jul 08, 2019

I am an attorney in Florida and clients came to me with the exact same situation. They were told they could not cancel their membership because they were one day over the cancellation period!

• Ww
    www.lifestyle-classaction.com Sep 18, 2019

@Carolyn Margolies Members of Lifestyle?