Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club [LHVC]Cancel contract

B Jan 04, 2019

We were lured in to (LHVC) at Belive Punta Cana in march 2018 our rep was Mario. We were told that if or when we decided to sell our package that they would sell it on their resell board. Now they say that they don't resell properties. Please let me know if there is a way to cancel my contract with them, I would like to get our money back. But would settle to just stop paying on it. Also will this affect my credit?

• Ww
    www.lifestyle-classaction.com Sep 18, 2019

If you want to know more about the lawsuit against Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, visit our website:
    www.lifestyle-classaction.com