LifeCell South Beach Skin Care — lifecell beauty product
My name is James Silva and I ordered your free trial but quickly noticed that a couple days later ther was a charge for (not exactly sure) I wanna say 187.00? Does that sound right? Anyway when I received the free trial that VERY same day the mailman dropped it off he went next door to deliver a package and I went out to meet him and tell that I did not want this so he told me that he would send it back and therefore eliminating the charge on my card for the treatment. Well now I get a message asking if I enjoyed the free trial and that I would soon receive the treatment and be billed for it as well. I NEVER KEPT THE FREE TRIAL. If the mailman kept it for his wife or girlfriend I will find out because I know the station he picks up his packages at and I will go comfront him. BUT, I DID NOT KEEP THE FREE TRIAL.
More LifeCell South Beach Skin Care Complaints & Reviews
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - lifecell cream free trial
- Life Cell Skin - billed bank account b4 trial period up
- Lifecellskincare.com - bad product
- LifeCell South Beach Skin Care - free trial theft, scam, deception
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - small handling charge became a $189.00 deduction from my checking acct.
- LifeCell Skin Care Sample Ad - bait and switch
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - allergic to it
- Life Cell Skin Cream - fraud from credit card
- LifeceLLCream.com - bogus charges and I can't stop it
- LifeCell South Beach Skincare - all in one anti aging treatment