LifeCell South Beach Skin Carelifecell beauty product

J Dec 02, 2018 Review updated:

My name is James Silva and I ordered your free trial but quickly noticed that a couple days later ther was a charge for (not exactly sure) I wanna say 187.00? Does that sound right? Anyway when I received the free trial that VERY same day the mailman dropped it off he went next door to deliver a package and I went out to meet him and tell that I did not want this so he told me that he would send it back and therefore eliminating the charge on my card for the treatment. Well now I get a message asking if I enjoyed the free trial and that I would soon receive the treatment and be billed for it as well. I NEVER KEPT THE FREE TRIAL. If the mailman kept it for his wife or girlfriend I will find out because I know the station he picks up his packages at and I will go comfront him. BUT, I DID NOT KEEP THE FREE TRIAL.

• Lm
    LMS1977 Feb 13, 2019

Is this some kind of false advertisement? I registered for the free trial, received the product and was not aware that I have to pay USD189 after 3 months. I am from Malaysia and that is MYR752. I have returned the product and the customer service was fishy when she said she couldn't track the number with the information given. I have tried and it worked. Is this a scam activity?