Liberty PowerUnethical behavior

D

I was contacted, via e-mail by SFC Energy Consulting on Nov 12. I faxed my bills to them and received a call the next day. The came from Chris Pruitt. He was extremely aggressive and insistent on my signing a contract with Liberty Power. I told him I already have a contract with Direct Energy. I have no record of any contract signed or unsigned. I do remember an authorization call but I have no hard copies of anything from Liberty Power. Now I hear from Direct Energy that my contract was cancelled and I have to pay $2500. I want to cancel any contract with Liberty Power. I want copies of any and all supposed contracts. As a very Senior Citizen and a female, I feel I was taken advantage of.

• La
    Larry Heitman Apr 17, 2020

Contact me at [email protected]

Larry

• La
    Larry Heitman Apr 17, 2020

I was recently scammed by Liberty Power. I have a formal investigation in progress against Liberty Power. If you have not resolved your claim against Liberty, let me know as i am looking to put together a class action law suit...Larry

• Da
    DAVID15789 Jun 02, 2016

SFC Energy Consulting and Chris Pruitt contacted me on Oct 12 2015 to offer a free analysis of my energy usage for my businesses. I had a very good experience with them. I have 24 accounts with very high usage. I signed an agreement with Constellation with another energy broker but the other broker failed to tell me the agreement was "Energy Only" which means additional fees were passed through and I would have to pay it. Chris educated me on what to look for when choosing a supplier so I would be better prepared the next time I do it. To my surprise, Chris was able to find me a better agreement that not only paid my early termination fee of $4150, but also saved me an additional $4000 for the next 2 years. It was with Liberty Power.