Lia Sophiaquestion

S

Could someone that is well versed in lia sophia jewelry please tell me what I need to look for to insure I have not received a knockoff (any specific detail, stamp, what the tags should say, markings, stickers, etc.). I really love the piece and my interest in purchasing lia sophia has been piqued. I just want to make sure I am not flaunting a tell-tale fake! :)
Sarah

Chewie Jun 26, 2015

I would not even bother to buy Lia Sophia! My pieces have RUSTED!!! My $100 reversible necklace won't lay correctly. My stone bracelet broke and the stones fell everywhere!! And try to get help!! Seriously who knows their party # after a couple of years. Go to Kolhl's or Walmart - quality is just as good.

• Me
    melpitman73 Aug 19, 2010

Sarah
    One thing I have also seen is that pieces purchased off e-bay, particularly if they ship from China, are not likely to be the real deal. There is always something that doesn't look quite right about them - the color may be off or the design might be ever so slightly different. They are still stamped with "lia sophia" so its tricky to know if its the real thing. That's why I have to agree with Debi who advised that you should buy from a lia sophia advisor. Oh - I will say this if you found the piece at a garage sale it may very well be the real thing but if they don't give you their receipt you won't have the lifetime warranty. Every piece purchased through an advisor will come with a lifetime replacement guarantee which means as long as you have that receipt and the piece you can send it back to the company for an exchange.

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions!!

Melinda A. Pitman
    [email protected]
    www.liasophia.com/melindapitman
    NOW HIRING -contact me for your free informational DVD about sharing the love of lia sophia jewelry

• De
    DebiDuBroc Aug 18, 2010

The item should be stamped or have a stamped tag with lia sophia. I would advised against purchasing any lia sophia item unless it is through a Qualified Advisor because that is the only way to be certain you will receive the LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE. Please go to my website at www.liasophia.com/debidubroc for more information about lia sophia, our guarantee, monthly specials and hostess/advisor information.