Lia SophiaCheap Jewelry

I bought a cuff bracelet that tarnished within a couple of months. The jewelry began to turn my skin green. I have bought jewelry for a much lower price that has lasted me for years. their jewelry is a waste of money and time. Also, in order to get it exchanged you have to pick equal or higher value item pay the difference and a $5 shipping fee. It is definitely not worth the hassle.

• On
    Onereckless1 Mar 07, 2010

Were you not advised of that when you ordered your item? And do you 'care' for your jewelry? They'll send you a 5$ certificate when they mail you your replacement piece to cover the 5$ you mail them.

• Di
    diamond gal Apr 06, 2010

I actually had attended a hosted Lia Sofia party by a coworker,
    and I did like the variety of designs offered.
    I purchased some necklaces and bracelets, the price is low $30-$50.
    which I would expect low quality made in china stuff.
    Yes you can get similar items perhaps at Kohls for $10-$20,
    but is just the convenience of shopping online and browsing through there catalog,
    where I can actually pick and choose the color and design to match my each wardrobe.
    Just beware the jewelery LOOKS nice and attractive but YES it is cheaply made.

• Sm
    smidnee Aug 09, 2010

I buy this jewelry often and love it! Also, items returned w/in 1 yr of purchase for any reason is free to the customer. After 1 yr they charge $5. They also have a lifetime warranty on products, not a big deal to me, since I will never wear the same stuff my whole life except for my wedding ring, but even if the item no longer exists, they will exchange your item w/ something of the same value. Try doing that at Macy's!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices