Lending Club — Loan
These people wanted copies of my bank statements, which I sent. They then wanted all pages, even the blank ones, showing all the edges. We got on the phone to check on it, and they wanted ludicrous personal information like my wife's year of graduation of everything that she had ever done. Next was more stupid questions and if another way to send the info
This isn't the first time we were going to get a loan, but never from them. The only reason we started talking to them was a pre-approved offer they sent us. What a joke they are, and all for 1/4 of the offer for 3 months duration.
It is obvious that lending Club is a ripoff company... We can surely wait or find someone else easily. Don't worry with them, they are crooks. They actually approved us once, then changed the way they do business.
More Lending Club Complaints & Reviews
- Lending Club - They took money
- Lending Club - Rip off
- Lending Club - Pre approved Loans
- Lending Club - Unbelieveable treatment
- Lending Club - Service is a joke
- Lending Club - Took money, then asked for more
- LendingClub Corporation - my instant offer
- Lending Club - Personal Loans
- MyInstantOffer.com / Lending Club - False Advertising
- Lending Сlub - Investors with Lending club still getting scammed too!