Beckett Collectibles Logo

Beckett Collectibles

Having problems with Beckett Collectibles?

Beckett Collectibles Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Beckett Collectibles Customer Service. Initial Beckett Collectibles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Beckett Collectibles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Beckett Collectibles. Discuss the issues you have had with Beckett Collectibles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Beckett CollectiblesWhere are my cards?

Ordered several cards from 1970-71 north stars postcards collection at the beginning of November.
Looks like they sent the cards on the slowest boat on earth. Because I can't explain it otherwise.
Once (or even if) they arrive I will cancel my membership I bought by stupidity.
And I wouldn't even complain if their customer service participated, but they didn't care. Not sure if I can call them scammers, as I already ordered from them before and it was ok. Relatively. There were always issues, but not that serious...

Beckett.comSo sad to see a brand name, that ripping people off like this

I signed up on december 29, 2011 for a one-month subscription. I was never sent any e-mail notifying me that my account would auto-renew. I just noticed a credit card charge today and realized I had been charged for 7 additional months! What a joke and so sad to see a brand name, that I thought I could trust, ripping people off like this!!!

• Ba
        bayfire66 Mar 21, 2012

Beckett customer service is horrible. I called them today about 2 cards i sent in to be graded and got the run around and the lady on the other end was very rude with me. I will never send cards into them ever again. I will go to PSA for my card grading needs

• Ca
        Card Hound Mar 19, 2011

When is Beckett going to get a clue. Their website is somewhere between very poor and horrible. I could give them a list of over 100 things that need fixing...but their nose is so far up in the clouds that they think everything is perfect. What arrogance!!!

• Ba
        bartman1156 Feb 23, 2011

The only thing that is better on the new Beckett site is the speed. They delete every post in their help forums that is the slighest bit negative.

• Ne
        Neikler Feb 16, 2011

The site was just upgraded from a beta version. It looks good but is practically unusable compared to the earlier version. Also, contacting customer service and getting help or even an answer to a question is a total waste of your time.