Le-Velrefused to help

A

Someone stole my credit card details and ordered something from this website! One day I noticed a charge on my credit card and called my bank and they said that there was an order placed with Le-Vel. Then I emailed them and told about what happened and asked them to cancel the order and return me my money. They said that it was not possible and that they don't do refunds. I told them again that I was not a client, that I never placed any orders and that someone fraudulently used my card. I received the same response that refund was not possible. What a nasty company! They refused to help me even though I was a victim and really needed their help! Terrible!