La Quinta Inns & SuitesI was charged twice for my room. have been trying to get a refund for a week. manager will not call me back.

D

I stayed at the La Quinta in Edmond, Ok on 5/25. I looked at my checking account the next week and noticed that my charge of 122.36 was taken out of my account twice. I called the Motel in Edmond. The person I talked to said that he would have the manager call me the next day because only the manager could take care of this.
No phone call the next day. I called back. I was told the same thing. It has now been a week and nothing has been done. I have reservations at a LaQuinta in Norman the end of this month, and another at a LaQuinta in Wichita Falls in August. If I don't get my money back immediately, I am canceling all of my future reservations.
My name is Debbie Snider [protected]. Folio# [protected].

• Updated by DeborahSnider · Jun 09, 2018

Found out for sure these were not LaQuinta employees. I think they are watching this webpage for complaints and then calling pretending to be the company complained about. Then they harass you. They are not very smart. You can tell it is staged. Be sure not to leave your phone number or any other information on here. The only reason I did was because I thought I was on LaQuinta's website. Someway I was directed to this one.

• Ms
    Msmichelle123 Jun 04, 2018

I have been dealing with the same thing. Different amounts and they took money out 3 times. I also have not been repaid yet. I Stayed at the Brookfield, WI hotel

• De
    DeborahSnider Jun 04, 2018

@Msmichelle123 After my post I received a phone call from [protected], SC number, from a couple of [censored] claiming to be LaQuinta. They were bizarre, used foul language, accused me of all kinds of things, and called me a couple of names I can't repeat on here. Then they said I was blackballed from all of their hotel chains. I still can't get LaQuinta customer service to answer me. I am disputing the extra charge.

• Ms