Kubota tractorrude

D Review updated:

Went into dealer to purchase 2 spare tires and rims for a kubota rta 1140. The saleslady asked me where I had purchased the atv from. I told her from wolverine tractor in ann arbor mi. She looked at the size of tire on paper. She threw the paper down. And told me to go back to wolverine and buy my tires. I thought I could go to any kubota dealer to buy parts. This is not the first time these people have treated customers poorly. It seems to me this type of treatment represents your product in a negative nature.
David hoskins
25653 strath haven
Novi, mi 48374
[protected]

• Sk
    sk md musha Mar 16, 2020

My booking amount not refundable my contact namber [protected]/[protected]

• Ke
    keith halliburton Dec 28, 2019

pro stopped working mid you this tractor only works a couple of times a month took tractor to dealer and was told a gear inside broke and I needed anew trans at over $5000.00 I am a veteran living on SS doesn't seem right.

• Je
    Jeff Case Jan 22, 2019

I have a 2007 L35 with a TL720 loader serial number 29253. I was told by my local Kubota dealer Byrd implement that a bucket cylinder part number [protected] was no longer available. I haven't been able to locate one anywhere else including Salvage. What do I do now this tractor is only 11 years old? Cell [protected] Jeff

• Fa
    Farmboy1 Oct 31, 2018

Bought it one month ago, won't shift after warm called dealer I bought it from and he says it will work it self out. To far for service to my house.
    Would like to trade for problem free unit or if you arent able to service get money back and buy a deere

• On
    Onkar nitin tingre Oct 28, 2018

I have purchased tractor . Dealer Is not providing good service

• Ju
    juanita paredes Sep 11, 2018

Attached is my review of alvin equipment company.

• Ad
    Adv Rakesh Walke Sep 05, 2018

Do not provide proper service
    I will make a lots of call but did not responsed and no one coming to give tractor servicing so plz inform ur service centre and provide me proper service

• Ka
    Karan Waraich Aug 20, 2018

1)There is problem in clutch plate. 2)While changing gear transmission make a sound. 3)Dealer is not solving the problem.

James Oct 06, 2006

Kubota l2500 tractor with 200hours difficuty in sifting 4wheel drive.