Krystals RestaurantsBad service

A

My complaint is with the Krystal's Restaurant of Decherd, TN. Every time my family goes there to enjoy a meal, it never is fully enjoyed because of the many who think this is a hangout for smokers (and believe it or not, everytime I go in, it is the same group, so I don't think I am the only one who feels this way). I am very sensitive to cigarette smoke as is my youngest daughter. When I smell it, it just closes me up. Last night after we left, my daughter had a very hoarse voice and she and I have a headache. My daughter is 12 years old and should not have to deal with this. We live in a very small town that has few fast food restaurants and eventually one gets tired of going to the same old place so we change up. Every time I say I'll never be back unless they ban smoking. Well every time, a few months down the road, I seem to forget just how bad the smoke is and decide to give it another try. After last night, I don't think I will be back UNLESS someone tells me smoking has been banned there.
My question is, who can do something about this and WHEN are they going to follow suit as everyone is doing??? Thanks so much for your time.