KrmaBeware!!

L

About a year ago I accidentally found www.krma.com and really liked the merchandise and the prices. I went online and checked the reviews and there were only positive ones, so I made an order. After a year when I check the reviews I was shocked, because most of them were terrible! Anyways, I did not receive my dress! Can you imagine this? One year passed and I received nothing yet and I doubt that I'll ever get it! Stay far away from this terrible scam!! Do not give them your money and better shop elsewhere!

RESOLVED

• Kr
    KRMA May 26, 2016

Hello Linda - We are sorry to hear about this. To better assist you and kindly let us know your name and or order number and we will find the best way to rectify this for you as soon as possible. Krma Customer Care

• Kr
    krmaisgarbage Jul 13, 2016

krma you must be crazy! i had the same experience! your customer care is garbage! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM KRMA PEOPLE!!! THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!! STAY AWAY!!! STAY AWAY!!!