Kizoa.comthey are deceptive in their charging for their membership

Z

Buyer Beware, the company is operating out of a barn somewhere in France, laughing all the way to the bank. They are deceptive in their charging for their membership, not disclosing that they are a foreign company, and their pricing is in Euros. The fraud dept of my bank questioned the charge that was suppose to be 39.90 and ended up 57.20, the 39.90 was euros. They do not respond to their emails, never provided any receipt for their membership. I dont care where they are hiding I want my 57, .27 back, my bank slipped and paid the creeps. I am shocked at how much money this creeps are collecting!!! There options of a free slideshow is a lie, there is no choice than what they attempt to collect and it appears that it is different for every buyer. They have scammed the wrong blogger, I will not stop until I get my money back!!