Kizoa.comi've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd

K

I've been struggling with Kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd...I write them and they suggest this and that but I think it doesn't work because it's a french program that does not work in the USA...want a refund!!! And they should be reported to the BBB.

RESOLVED

• Kizoa's response · Mar 06, 2012

Hello Kliker,

Could you please send us an email at [email protected] explaining your problem so that we can help you as quickly as possible. At Kizoa we do our best to help and resolve all questions and problems any user may have, and if we are unable to help solve a problem, we more than gladly issue a refund. Also, we can have one of our engineer specialists remotely solve any technical problems directly on your computer. Be assured Kizoa customers can burn DVDs anywhere in the world; we have more than 15, 000 customers in the US, and some burn DVDs every day. Please not that you can also call us on our US Hotline from Monday to Friday between 9:00am EST and 8:00 pm EST: [protected]

We look forward to hearing from you!

The Kizoa Team

• Ga
    Gabriella Reischl Nov 28, 2020

Your removed the BURN TO DVD Option on my site. So how am I suppose to burn my movie to a DVD. I just wasted 5 blank DVD trying every way possible. Terrible. very upset. I have been a pro member for years and that is the only reason I PAID YOU . fix the problem or give me a refund.

Comments