Kim KomandoBad service

I am trying once again to post a follow up to my first complaint about not being able to access podcasts that I agreed to pay for. The problem apparently is that I made a spelling error when entering my email address. My password won't work so they can't send me a new password. They probably sent a reply to a non-existent email address. I am still paying $14.95 a month for a service I cannot access and there is still no way to contact Kim Komando directly to rectify the problem. I have some 30 years of experience with computers having taught the subject at one time and having programmed for years. I made a simple typing error when I registered that I found out about. Why is it so hard to contact them directly to fix this problem? I don't make many spelling errors but I did this time and there seems to be no way to rectify it.

• Ka
    Kathy Hale May 31, 2018

After purchasing the two in one lap top I have had problem upon problem with it. Returned it within first 2 weeks due to keyboard not working and required updates not functioning. Skype will not work because after finally reaching tech support and 1 hour on the phone found the microphone was uninstalled. Need to send it back again. Certainly NOT worth the money and all the trouble!!! Along with the above comments irritation with emails, I am real frustrated with ALL things KIm Komando

• Wa
    watermark Sep 25, 2008

I can believe any thing whe someone makes a career 'trying to help 'us'.
    I cannot stop her e-mail; A reasonable person would assume that her system would accept, that when her e-mail is labeled as spsm, then she would show respect and stop sending them, or that her website would privide a user friendly way to get of her list.