Kiki La'Ruedon't order from them if you don't want to risk your money

K

I would like to support all of those people who ever left bad reviews about this company because everything they said is true. It's a shame to admit I am one of them, the one who never reads reviews before dealing with companies.
Now I know I was wrong.
I got a defective dress. Clearly saying, it was torn. I paid 80 dollars for it and I didn't want to keep it to myself or to bring it to a tailor. I contacted them several times but got no response.
I don't know what to do and hot to get my money back, Something tells me I will lose this fight, but I will keep trying anyway.