ADVERTISIMENT

Kijijiblocking people for no reasons

L

I have my license number with the nbspca like they are obligating us to have to be able to have a kennel. I also rescue old puppies that is in need of a home and was posting them on kijiji. Now I can no longer post on kijiji because the rude shawn has blocked me from posting and banned me. He has responded many different ways with a list of non stop lies. He's been very rude and now i'm really pissed off. He sais that i'm only allowed to post 3 different breeds. Its kind of hard to to so when we also find homes for the rescue ones. Now I don't know what to tell them for them to change their mind. Any ways I approch them, they tell me that there is no hope. I'm banned for good.

This litte ones need a home and I can't post them. This is the only classified that was working for us right now in nb but thanfully we have another one growing with us call www.usedeverywhere.com that will hopefully take over kijiji very shortly. This is insane to have to fight with a classified to be able to find homes for the little ones.

• Bi
    BillGoGo Nov 01, 2019

Yes, I too was blocked after giving feedback that kijiji requested about their customer support. It’s as if the guy didn’t like my thoughts so blocked me for no reason.

• La
    labellem Apr 04, 2011

This is not about the licence but about KIJIJI. Please read before posting a comment.

• La
    labellem Apr 03, 2011

I think that you should read the comment before putting this comment. I'm not talking about the license lol. I'm talking about KIJIJI. I respect the license, that is the best thing they did for the breeders & kennels.

• Lo
    lou lock Apr 03, 2011

The new laws in the province of New Brunswick, Canada set minimum standards for animal establishments including kennels, retail outlets, rescues and shelters where animals are housed for resale, rehoming or boarding. Previous to this, too many animals were kept in apalling conditions. The inspection fee is $250. Seems a small price to pay to ensure that animals are being kept in acceptable conditions. If you can't afford to meet the minimum requirements or the small fee, then you should really rexamine your ability to house animals.

Comment Guidelines