Kijijiaccount blocked

M Review updated:

Few days ago I tried to post a paid ad with Kijiji and found out my account was blocked. When i submitted a ticket to find out why my account is blocked I was told by Logan at their help desk that I have duplicate ads. I do not have duplicate ads, I do have 2 accounts with Kijiji and the reason being is to separate the leads coming from Kijiji for my own personal business reasons. I am a photographer and the 2 ads i currently have with Kijiji are 1 ad for Wedding Photography and 1 ad for Newborn photography. Kijiji told me because they are both photography then they are duplicate.
By duplicate ad i understand the absolute same ad with same text with absolutely the same service. These 2 ads are 2 completely different services and cater to different audiences. I find it very ridiculous for Kijiji to see these as duplicate ads. On top of this, both of these ads are paid and i am paying on regular basis to run them.
I find it ridiculous to say that both services should be posted in one ad, photography is not a general term, it has many areas of practice, like cars, there are different models out there and shouldn't be generalized.
I am very disappointed how Kijiji is treating their paying customers who are willing to pay their overpriced advertising services.
I will be giving my advertising money to Facebook from now on, it is obvious Kijiji is not interested in them.

• Br
    breana favor Aug 30, 2021

can I get someone to post my ads on Kijiji and I pay him/her?

• Ki
    Kijiji Bites May 12, 2014

Yep, I am blocked by not getting any buyers' email replies to my ads. Yes, I have them in bigger market locations that should not be a sin to them, but it is, someone has flagged you and b*****d about it and you are done. I too have now have to use Used Calgary, oh well, Kijiji just got contracts/rich and now we do not matter!

Hope a competitor rivals them and allows for ads to be anywhere within reason for making a sale. I used them for over 5 years and now, some whiney jerk probably flagged or complained that I had ads all over Alberta to reach more buyers who may travel to get the item.

I did have someone from Calgary buy my items in Lethbridge here, so there is no harm, they b*****d probably because it was competing against their ads or they are low lifes...