KelvinatorStove

D

Stove oven door hinges not up to standard since I bought the stove. Bought the stove from DionWired Nelspruit October 2010. Using my oven only December 2010 and realized that the hinges on the oven were faulty. Complained to Kelvinator in February 2011 but they only logged the call in April 2011. They send out there local agents and they visited my place 3 times and everytime the hinges were wrong. In August 2011 the agent collected the stove, had it for a week, returned the stove with the new hinges on the stove. With delivery I complained about the state of my stove, the gas heads were bend, the stove gave me electrical shocks. I phoned the agent and they confirmed that they will request a replacement from Kelvinator. Following up on the affairs with my stove I discovered that the agents closed down. Sent an email to Kelvinator with my complains and the only thing they replied was that the fault was logged in April and they are looking into the problem. End of their story! I urgently need help as this appliance did not cost me a few cents and I cannot use the appliance!

Stove