Kapruka.comorder: ax1afd9826f3 - disna wijemuni

D

I placed a vegetarian food delivery order - lunch for my friend who is ill to be delivered on the 11th of august, 2017. The order was placed with all requested details including my friend's mobile number for contact. It was placed on the day before, which was the 10th of august, 2017.

On the morning of the 11th of august, I receive an e-mail requesting further information as my friend was not answering her mobile phone. I live in cairo and we are 3 1/2 hours behind colombo time. It is lunch time in colombo and I then tried to call all possible numbers given for kapruka.com in colombo including the [protected] which was not toll-free from cairo. Surprise!! No one answered the phone lines. Firstly, the hotline number given is missing a digit (+[protected]). Secondly, when I added the 271 to the number it went straight to a fax machine. Needless to say, I am giving my friend all the contact numbers and she is also trying to contact the kapruka offices and receiving no answer. This is ridiculous. This was the first time I had used kapruka services for any purpose and most definitely will be the last. I have no reservation in warning anyone who is looking to make orders such as mine, do not use this company's services. They claim that we can track the delivery status of our order. However, when you enter your order number an automatic answer pops our to say the page will be updated withing 2 days of order being delivered. This is laughable. It is a good service for sri lankans who believe that it is a service; but for us who have experienced the world's standard, this is very very poor and tricking the customer.

Finally, I was able to contact the kapruka branch at their mall outlet at liberty plaza and inquire about my order. All they could say was that they will contact the hotline and ask them to call me. No one has ever tried to contact me, it is 11:15am cairo time and 3:00pm colombo.

My friend was able to contact kapruka and track the order status and was told that her lunch will be delivered at dinner time!!!

I truly hope that this poor lady who is ill and needed some attention will receive her lunch at dinner time.

Through all of this kapruka have been quick to clear my credit card of the funds. Delivering a service they claim to be excellent is a false claim. A carefully selected list of reviews that have been posted on their site must not be considered by one when making an order. I will never use their services again.