Kappel Showline German ShepherdsDanny Kappel

I bought a dog a German Shepherd puppy from Danny kappell about year ago he told me that I'll get my papers in six weeks but I didn't get them in 6 weeks but he also stated that if they weren't there an eight weeks that I would get a full refund will eight weeks came and I never got the papers and I never got a refund well about the dog, he was infested with worms he was skinny wouldn't eat had diarrhea so I got numerous vet bills after that come to find out he had mange and the type of mange hereditary you can't get rid of it and he's just a miserable dog have no papers I payed$2, 000 to these people, they are Crooks fraudulently selling dogs under the assumption that they are real good dogs and there far from show line there junk line .for so don't buy dog from danny or his wife in .Cleburne tx.

More Kappel Showline German Shepherds Complaints & Reviews