Kaplan University — plagiarism
As a pharmacy student that has just completed her education, I was looking for a study aid for the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacists Licensure Exam) and I enrolled in Kaplan's online Q-bank, which boasted 1000's of questions for review. First of all, there were only 1040 questions available for the website. Period. Secondly, I searched out other forms of study aid and bought the Comprehensive Review for Pharmacy and also registered for the UNC Exam Masters, which is a school-sponsored database for health professionals seeking licensure, and it's free. I have been through my book and all the Exam Masters questions, and Kaplan has taken over 75% of it's questions from Exam Master's and Comprehensive Review for pharmacists. That's plagiarism, and illegal. Do not waste your money!
More Kaplan University Complaints & Reviews
- Kaplan University - scam charges!
- Kaplan University - financial aid student loans
- Kaplan University Financial Aid Department - laon disperments
- Kaplan University - fraudulent practices, liars and thieves
- Kaplan University - fraud and cheating
- Kaplan University - balance due
- Kaplan University - advisors
- Kaplan University - they just want your money
- Kaplan University Online - do not enroll!!!
- Kaplan University - Stipends, Instructor compentency and employee ethics