Kaizen Bonsai4months delivery and very bad service

A

I have had a very bad experience with KAIZEN BONSAI Ltd. in England (a company selling bonsais and bonsai tools)

I'v ordered a few things from them back in the middle of January, a part of it I got with no problem in about 3 weeks, but 2 items which were out of stock I did not. I waited for about a month and emailed the lady in the company. At the first stage she was saying that everything was posted and signed for so what do I want in a manner that I am lying so leave her alone? I got pissed off because she did not post me a bonsai tool for over 40 euros and an other thing so we are talking about 50 euros here. Eventually she found my order and confirmed that I am still due the items but they are out of stock, so I have to wait another 2 weeks which I did. In the 2 weeks time I got an email from her that she posted it. I was waiting a month again and nothing happened, so I did ask her again, where the parcel were. She sent it to my old address.

Firstly it took her an extra month to post it, and she was of course blaming the irish and english post, secondly she posted it to my old address and of course I still haven't got them.

When I got onto them and asked them to post the items to me in a week time they refused it and only gave me the refund.

And now here we are 1st of april and I don't have the items I have ordered.

IF YOU CAN FIND A DIFFERENT COMPANY TO ORDER FROM PLEASE DO SO BECAUSE KAIZEN BONSAI IS NOT A RELIABLE COMPANY AT ALL AND THEY WILL HOLD YOUR MONEY FOR MORE THAN 4 MONTHS. AND OF COURSE THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE.