Just Tiresreset light after replace tpms sensor

I went to Just Tire located on 600 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91803 today, 3/16/18 @ 8:50 to replace TPMS in the left front tire. Albert who helped me already indicated left rear sensor has battery low, but somehow I don't want to do it (thank God). 3 hrs later, Albert called saying they could not reset the light because the system could only communicate with Honda genuine tools. I need to bring to Honda dealer to do the reset. Honda dealer charged $129 on the reset and at the same time to find another bad sensor, now I did it.
I thought Just Tire is nation wide and should have done this a lot and why this time they can't. Is that the problem of the sensor?
I would ask the refund of $129 from Just Tire on the diagnoses done in Honda dealer. Both invoices are attached for reference. I spent total of $1019 in these 3 days with other services.

Anita Chan