Just Tiresbait and switch

B Feb 22, 2018

Date of product purchase-2/22/18

It appears that some bait and switch tactics are practiced at Just Tires-7100 Marlboro Pike, Forestville, MD. I specifically called and spoke with the manager the day prior to my scheduled appointment. Because I wanted to verify that the tires I was to purchase for installation were in stock and accurate for my vehicle. Based on the information I had previously received on 2/14/18.

The store manager confirmed via phone conversation that the tires of (which I provided the product code) were the correct tires and in stock for my vehicle. However, when I arrived the next morning for tire installation. I was told by the same store manager-Jonathan Jennings that the tires I was to purchase were not the correct tires for my vehicle. The reason I verified my purchase was to ensure a smooth service transaction. I did purchase 4 tires even though they were not the tires I originally intended to purchase and were higher priced.

**As a customer of this Just Tires in Forestville, MD for many years and having multiple vehicles serviced at this location and recommended family members. My trust has been eroded and I will no longer be patronizing this establishment.