Jumia3m 8210plus mask

K Jul 12, 2020

HI

I ordered 3M 8210 Plus masks from JUMIA Egypt.
I received the masks and I was supersized that they looked different from the original I know.

So I check 3M website and noticed that the 3M 8210 Plus strap is made of dark yellow tissues, while the masks send to me have a strap made of yellow plastic.

Of course the strap is not the issue but this means one thing, it is not manufactured by 3M.

The strange thing is that I noticed the (Lot# number) starting with 10! which means that it was manufactured in 2010. So it is actually expired masks!

Ironically Jumia refused to return the masks!
Can you help? I think this is not acceptable.
I attached photos.